Stress releiver

It was the day after the first lesson . It was the end of school and Brad hadn't talked to me all day long ! He'd not only not talked to me , he ignored me ! I was so pissed !
I came out of school to see him with tris , James and Connor . They all seemed happy and chatting about whatever teen boys talk about . Brad looked over the road to see me giving him a death stare . I then stormed off . I was walking through the woody path that led home . Many other school kids walked home that way too . I could hear foot steps behind me . That's when cold hands spun me round by my hips . I looked around to see brad looking rather confused .
"Carter , what's wrong !"
Asked Brad while placing his hand on my cheek . I hit his hand off and shouted at him "WHATS WRONG CARTER ? Oh I will tell you what's wrong ! You ignored me all day ! After yesterday and everything ! Also my names not Carter ! It's Hannah Carter and if you want to respect me at all in any way , you will use my real name !"
The cold wind blew leaves past my feet . I looked down to see the leaves with a tear in my eye . Brad put his soft finger under my chin pulling my head up to see him . "You seem stressed Han ." He said placing his hand on my arm . "I will show you how to reveal stress , ok ."
I nodded
He started kissing my neck leaving little marks , it felt amazing ! It was a feeling I'd never felt before and it was great ! He started kissing my lips again , it was like a throwback to yesterday . It started to rain . So we decided to go back to Brad's place .
We got inside and he reassured me no one was home . His mum was at work and so was his dad . He pushed me against the hallway wall pretty hard , it kinda hurt but his kisses took my mind off of it . He once again kissed my neck . I tugged at his hair a little , earning a little moan from him .
"Jump ." He said while lightly kissing my lips . "Huh?" I said softly . "Just do it !" He told me In a stern kind of voice . So I did . He then wrapped my legs around his hips and he then he walked us upstairs, still kissing me .
We got to his bedroom and he threw my down on the bed .
"I'll show you how to make a boy go crazy ."
I was quite scared at that point . He led down next to me and put me on top of him . He took off his shirt and then he took mine off. He places his hands on my teal lacy bra his eyes filled with lust . He then pulled off my school tartan skirt and I was left in my underwear . He then looked at me and then at his trousers , directing me to take them off . I then tried to un do his belt but I was in such a rush I was struggling . Brad was getting impatient. So I quickly un did them . I slid them off revealing his bulge under his red and black Levi's boxers . His bulge was so big .
"Rock on me Hannah"
Huh ?
"Grind on me !"
"Oh , ok" I said in a breathy tone .
I sat on top of his bulge and started to rub on his bulge. He placed his hands on my waist , helping me to rock on him in circular motions. The feeling of his cold rings on my waist felt so cold but great . I could feel him getting harder and bigger underneath me . I couldn't help slipping out a little moan . I then put my head back in pleasure , I couldn't help it .

Brads P.O.V:
She started to rock on me , it felt incredible the way she rubbed on my just felt amazing . She was SOOOO wet it was unbelievable! That's when I herd a little moan . I looked up at her and smirked . Wow did little miss innocent just moan over me ?! I saw her head go back in pleasure I couldn't help but moan a little too .

Hannah's P.O.V
I herd several moans from Brad this was incredible! I was so wet , I'd never been wet before I don't think . I could feel his dick getting bigger and harder , it just made me more and more wet ! That's when we herd his sister Natalie come through the front door . So we stopped and got dressed .
I was no longer a dry sex virgin .