Im pregnant ...

I had now been living with the simpsons for 2 months now . So I'm guessing I was around 3 months pregnant now . I was going to start showing soon !
I was so close to his mom Dad and sister ! I honestly felt like I was part of the family now ! They were so loving and kind .
It was 9:15pm and Brad was in the bath . I really wanted to tell someone about my pregnancy . I would preferably like to tell his mom since she's had 2 kids but I was closer to his sister . I went over to Nats door . I hesitated a little but I knocked .
"Yeah?" I herd from inside .
"It's Hannah." I stuttered
"Oh come in!" She cheerily said .
I opened the door to see Nat day on her bed flicking through pictures on her photography camera .
"You ok?" She Asked
"Um ... well since you asked , no I'm not ." I said while twiddling my fingers .
"Have you two fallen out ? If you have I will flipping throttle him!" Nat shouted (if you are not from the U.K , throttle basically means to kill someone ahah)
"No it's not that ." I replied . I sat down next to Natalie .
"What then?"
"I'm.... Umm .. I don't know how to say This .... I'm pregnant Natalie, I'm pregnant" I stuttered as i felt myself tear up .
"Oh my gosh ! You have to tell Bradley ! What are you going to do ?!" She said pretty gobsmacked .
"I don't know ..." I cried softly . She gave me a hug .
"Whatever your going to do , Brad needs to know ! I will help you tell him , him being my brother I know esactly how to tell him without him freaking out , ok ?" Nat reassured me . I nodded .
"He's in the bath at the moment , but when he's out I want to tell him." I said very confidently .
Nat nodded
"Ok."

Brad got dressed and sat on the bed . Me and Nat walked into mine and Brads room.
"I have something to tell you." I blurted out .
Brad looked at me .
"Yeah what's that ?" He smiled .
God his smile killed me and completely took away my confidence.
I froze in my tracks .
I looked at Nat as if to say 'help me out!' She quickly nodded at me
"Um , Brad , Hannah came to me for some girl to girl help and you should know about it !" Nat insisted.
"If it's about periods , I don't wanna hear it!" Brad laughed
"Brad ! This is serious ! Hannah is pregnant !" Natalie scold . I was shocked how quick she came out with it .
I looked at Brad . He was staring me Straight in the eyes . He looked shocked , scared , ashamed .  
"Um ... okay so ..." Brad said until I stopped him .
"If your going to ask what I'm going to do , I don't know but we need to go to the doctors to get it checked out !" I kind of smiled trying to keep ye mood high .
"Ok , so you want to go tomorrow ?" He Asked
"Sure" I smiled
"But I don't understand how this had happened !" He said in a shocked voice .
"It happens guys , anyway I'm going to go so you two can have a chat about it ." Natalie said before going back to her room . Me and Brad had a long hearty hug .
"Wether you decide to keep it or not , I will support your Decision!" Brad smiled as he kissed my cheek .
I smiled at him
"Thanks babe ."