A little quicky

It was about a week after I lost my virginity and it was planned for me to go to Brads house today . For no lessons though , Connor , Tristan and James were coming round too and we were all just going to hang out . I was looking forward to today just to get to know them all better . It was a rainy day in Birmingham so I decided to take an umbrella and run to his .
I got to Brads place and knocked on the door . His mom answered . "Oh hello Hannah, Come on in ! He's upstairs" his mom told me In an accent different to mine and Brads brummie accent , I could tell she was from Newcastle by her accent .
She directed me to his bedroom but little did she know I'd had sex in that room multiple times ! (That's right , I haven't had sex just that once ! I had sex atleast 10 times with him in that past week , I just haven't wrote about it !"
I went inside and sat on his bed next to him .
"Hey" I said with a smile on my face
"Hello" he replied .
We were both just sat there silent . There was such a big sexual tension I can't even put it into words .
"So when are the boys coming ?" I asked trying to find something to break the silence .
"In like an hour ..." he replied
I just nodded .
That's when he placed his hand on my inner thigh , sending goosebumps all the way up my spine . I looked up at him .
"A little quickie ?" He asked with a smirk on his face
I rolled my eyes "why not"
I started to play with his curls when he pushed my hand away
"Hannah , every time we've had sex , which I won't lie Is quite a few times , you've always done things for me . This time it's all about you ! "
"Ok" I smiled . I lay back on his double bed while he kissed my neck sending even more shivers up my spine . He sat on top of me before pulling my t-shirt over my head . I was led there in my red lacy bra I put on expecially for him . His eyes got darker with lust . He unclipped my bra , I closed my eyes slowly as he sucked on my left breast , massaging the other . That's when his mom came through the door ! Brad was there on top of me , me topless and braless and him sucking on my boobs . His mum looked shocked for about 2 seconds before she smiled "sorry to intrude , I'm just going down to Tesco , do you want anything ?" She asked . I was so surprised she didn't flip out ! Cause that's exactly what my mom and Dad would do ! I felt so bad .
"Umm maybe just some cans of coke for when the guys come round ?" Brad asked his head still by my chest . She smiled . Just as she was about to leave , I unexpectedly shouted our "Mrs Simpson ! I'm so so sorry for this !"
"No it's fine darling ! It's lovely to see him happy !" With that she left the room . I was still in dispaleif that she didn't chuck me out onto the street .

Brad continued to take of my jeans and then shortly my pants . He began rubbing my clit in circular motions sending me into the high hights of heaven . I began to squirm which made him do it more .  I got pretty wet pretty quick . I had my eyes shut and when I opened them he was fully naked to ! Before I could do anything he pounded into me ! He didn't give me time to adjust to his length . He was pounding in and out so far I was pretty much screaming my moans . Brad was also moaning very loud . That's when he climaxed inside of me . He wasn't wearing a condom so he made sure to pull out before he did it inside me . Thankfully it went all over my stomach not inside me because that wouldn't end well .
We both got dressed and walked downstairs . We walked into the living room to see Connor , James and Tristan sat there looking at us .
"Did you ..." I said as my words fades out.
"Hear you two going at it ? Yes we herd very very well!" Tristan laughed .
I went so red as we sat down next to the 3 boys .
"Don't bother hiding it you two , we know about you two" Connor announced .
"Know what ?" Brad asked while frowning in sync with me . 
"You clearly like her" James said while looking at Brad and then me . I was so shocked !
Brad quickly changed the subject as his golden retriever walked in
"Heyyyy Jesse !" All the boys started petting Jesse leaving me with a question in my head *does brad love me ???*