I just lost my virginity ....

It was two days after the janitors closet incident. It was satarday .
I was just getting some breakfast when my phone buzzed in my back pocket . I pulled it out and read a text from brad
Message from : Brad 😈
"Hey Han. You doing anything today ?"
Message to : Brad😈
"Well I was just gonna make breakfast but that's about it"
Massage from :Brad😈
"Well then , fourth lesson ?"
Massage to : Brad😈
"Umm...okaayyy"
He told me he'd be round in 20 minutes . I wondered what this lesson would be , since he'd fingered me what would the next step up be ?? No.... it can't be .... I'm not ready for sex yet !
I had to be strong though , hold my head high .
I ran upstairs fast to wear something good . I changed my underwear to some black laced pants and bra. I then put a really short dress over the top . It really complimented my shape and made me look like I have a great figure . I then let my hair out of its plait. It was a little messy . I had light brown hair and it was always super straight so today it was un-usually wavy . I slapped on a bit of eyeliner and mascara and powdered over my face and I was ready ! As I was slipping down the stairs the door bell rang . For some reason I got a rush of excitement today as if I hadn't seen Brad in a while . Even though it had only been a day . I opened the door and his eyes widened. He looked me up and down and was un able to take his eyes off me . So I turned around walking into the kitchen and he followed . I sipped some of my water .
Brad shortly came up behind me squeezing my bum which looked very big because of my dress. "Today's the day" he whispered into my ear . I knew what he was talking about , sex of corse . But for some reason I wasn't worried . I just felt so safe with him .
He pushed me down onto the worktop in the middle of the kitchen . He kissed all way up and down my legs . He then picked me up and he carried me bridal style up to my bedroom .
He placed me down on my bed then ripped off his t shirt (not literally) ! He then took my dress off slowly .
Once I was left in my underwear on the bed . He just stood there and stared at my body for a while admiring it . "Wow" I herd from under his breath . I couldn't help but blush .
He then removed his jeans and shoes leaving him in his underwear too . He climbed on top of me and started to unclip my bra . He took it off and threw it across my room . I instantly covered myself up .
"What's wrong ? Why won't you show me ?" Brad asked still on top of me .
"I- I guess I- just always t-thought they were too s-small...." I stuttered .
"Let me see !"
I did as he asked and let go . I watched as his eyes widened ... he started to get a little red "Jesus Hannah ! Their beautiful! I love them !" Brad said in a shocked tone . That boy had a way of making me feel like the only girl in the world .... or at least the luckiest girl in the world . I smiled up at him and I put his hands on the girls (ya kno what I mean by the girls ) he started to massage them lightly . Wow did it feel great ! He then started to suck on them making me moan a little .
I flipped over so he was on the bottom and I was on top . I started to rock on him just like we did in my second lesson .
"I can't handle this teasing Han !"
I just carried on . Brad was moaning and groaning so much , with each moan I did it harder and faster
That's when Brad got up , he took off his boxers revealing his large dick , it was so big I was kinda scared for that to go inside me ...
He then slipped down my pants without asking . He pushed my back onto the bed rubbing my clit once again . He did this for a while before asking the question I thought I would never hear ....
"Are you ready little miss innocent ?"
I didn't reply for a little while but then I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair and said "yes Bradley ... I'm ready ." He could tell I was a little scared so he reassured me it will only hurt to start with . He jumped off the bed (not literally lol) and picked up his jeans off the floor and then took a little silver packet out of the pocket . He opened the packet using his teeth and then slipped the condom on . He walked over towards the bed which I was led on . "You sure , Hannah ?"
I nodded before widening my legs . He got on top of my and slowly , very slowly pushed his dick inside me . He started trusting in and out of me slowly. It hurt SOOOO much but I didn't want him to stop .

Brads P.O.V
I can't believe I finally was inside of her ! She seemed very scared so I wasn't gonna go crazy ! I could tell she was in pain by the way her face was all scrunched up . But she still looked beautiful.... wait what ? Brad shut up you don't like her ! "If I hurt you too much just squeeze my hand ok ?" I said while moving a hair from her face . She nodded . I closed my eyes and carried on thrusting in and out . I opened my eyes after a while and saw she had tears running down her cheeks . "Hannah ! I said if it hurts squeeze my hand ! I will stop !"
"No , carry on ! Please ! I just need to get used to it that's all !" She said mid way through a moan . "Ok , fine !"

Hannah's P.O.V
Slowly the pain turned into pleasure. The feeling was all of a sudden like a dream "faster ! Harder!" I told him .
He did esactly that . I gasped as the pleasure was so great . The sound of him moaning and groaning just added to the amazing atmosphere. Loud moans were filling the room . I'm sure the neighbours could hear ! "IM CLOSE !! OH MY GODDDD BRADDDD" I screamed louder with every word . "HOLD IT ! Hold it in if you can we will do it together ! I'm close too !" Sweat beads were running down his face , his curls were stuck to his head . "CUM!" He shouted . We both did . Brad flopped down next to me . We were both just led eyes closed trying to catch our breath .

I just lost my virginity....