The Boys Will Help.

I woke up that next morning with a banging headache ! I only had 2 glasses of wine but I wasn't used to the alcohol . *ring * *ring* I looked down at my phone that was on my bedside table . It said Lacey on the screen . That's when I remembered she stayed for a sleepover , where was she ?? "Hello" I said in a groggy voice ."
"Hey Han it's Lacey , just letting you know I came home because my parents needed me to look after Milly again . I didn't bother waking you because you looked pretty ill ."
"Ok , thanks for Calling me Lace"
With that I put the phone down . I found myself falling back asleep . I must have been asleep for another two hours or so when I felt a hand on mine . I sat up quickly in shock . It was Brad !
"How the hell did you get in here ?!" I yelled holding my head as it still hurt .
"The door was wide open .." brad said thinking I knew .
"Eugh lacey must have left it open again!"
"Haha ok ... um the house is a wreck from last night ! There's pillow feathers everywhere wine spillages , pizza crusts and for some reason there's ripped up pictures of your parents !" Brad said with a chuckle
"Oh my god ! We must have been so drunk to make that much mess ! There's no way just me and you can clean that up ! I feel so ill and I ..." I said shocked until Brad stopped me .
"Look you go have a shower , get some tablets down you and I'll call the boys , the boys will help !" Brad said softly
I smiled at him and slipped out of the bed before going into my en suite bathroom . I was half way through my shower when I herd James , Connor and Tristan's voices downstairs, shortly after hearing scrubbing , vacuuming and even the bin a few times . I finished my shower , got dressed and made my way down stairs . The house looked amazing ! It was so clean and tidy ! I hugged all the boys shocked about how good the house looked (my parents were going to love it !!!)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this chapter was short !