Cheeky Nandoes

^^^^ Tap on the picture it's actually at nandoes and so cute !!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The boys finished tidying the house when Connor suggested we go to Nandoes  for some food . We did so ! Tris drove us , Connor in the front passenger seat and me ,Brad and  James in the back . We were all talking and having a fun car ride when Brad placed this hand on my thigh , squeezing it softly , sending arousing tingles up my spine . I looked at him but he didn't look back . He knew well for a fact I was looking at him but he just carried on chatting . His hand got closer and closer to my crotch . I pushed his hand off because I was getting wet and soon enough it would show through my jeans . He stopped talking and looked at me . He just gave me a cheeky smirk. I raised an eye brow at him . "What ? They don't call it a cheeky nandoes for nothing !" He said with a casual face . I couldn't help but snicker at that comment . He soon arrived at nandoes . I got out of the car , making sure to rub my bum slightly over Brads crotch while getting out. He groaned a little bit no one herd . Making Brad jealous was on of the cutest yet funny things to do ! So as we were walking towards nandoes I got in the middle of Tris , James and Connor and put my arms around them kinda slutty (not massively ! I'm not a slut !) I could see Brad looking at me as if to say 'get the fuck off them and into my bed !'

We finished our meal and I decided I had to get my own back on Brad teasing me in the car . We were sat chatting around the table , me and Brad sat on one side and the other 3 boys on the other side . I slipping my hand into his jeans without warning . He looked at me immediately , I didn't respond , I just kept watching James as he was telling a story about something that had happened in the past . I started squeezing his bulge through his underwear he was getting hard . That's when he whipped my hand out with a cross face . I had to come up with another idea ! I thought for a little while and then I thought of something ! I would go to the toilet but in order to get there I had to scoot over Brad . I did so and rubbed my bum against his dick a little he let out a groan but coughed to make it seem like he was just coughing . When I came back from the loo i did the same thing . I sat down next to him again before teasing his member once again . He started to shuffle a little in his seat before he stared moaning underneath his breath .
"You ok mate ?" Asked Tristan
"Yeah , u ok Brad ?" I asked while smiling a little
"Yep ... fine ." He said in a rough graspy tone.
I started rubbing his whole length through his boxers. He began whining a little in his raspy tone .
"You really don't sound ok" Connor said worriedly .
"I'm fine ! I'm just b...bored can we go home ?" Brad asked in between moans .
We all agreed and got into the car "what they don't call it a cheeky nandoes for nothing !" I whispered into Brads ear, mocking him from earlier .