The First Lesson .

It was the day after Brad came to my house . I walked into tutor and sat down next to him , as usual. I didn't look him in the eyes . He placed his hand on my thigh and started squeezing it lightly , going further up to my crotch area . I instantly flicked his hand off . He seemed very confident in the sexual way , I know he would have sex with any girl , I knew he'd fucked many too . But I wasn't that confident , being a virgin and everything .
"Have you thought about my offer ?"
He asked as he took his hand away .
I couldn't lie , I had and I wanted them as he was my crush but I was too shy and my parents would hate me if I lost my virginity at this age !
"Um... yeah I have . But I don't want them ." I said as I looked at him .
"You don't seem too sure about that ." Bradley said giving me a cheeky wink .
He was right I really wasn't sure .
"Ok I will take them ! But no one can know !" I said whisper/shouted.
"Ok , that's fine ! Our little secret !"
I nodded back and packed my stuff as it was time for first lesson .
"Hey, carter !" I herd from behind me in the hall . It was Brad of corse . I turned round and smiled slightly. "Meet me after school , at the park then we can decide where to go for your first lesson ." I nodded back "k"
I proceeded to my next lesson . I can't lie I was excited for these lessons , but I knew it didn't mean anything to him ! He was just teaching me . I was sort of scared though as if I got caught that would be the end of me .

__________________
After School
_________________
I made my way to the park , I was wearing a white crop top not too short just past my belly button , I wore blue skinny jeans and my black school vans . I walked past a tree to see a curly haired boy wearing a black and white striped shirt , some jeans and some trainers . I walked over and he looked shocked "I didn't think you were coming carter ."
"Well I did , my parents are on a 2 month cruise so let's go to mine ." I said kinda out of breath as I was scared and worried .

We got to my house and I once again directed him to the living room . He sat down and I sat beside him . "So first lesson , guess we should start with kissing ?" He said while placing his hand on mine . I nodded as I had no words .
I saw brad come close to me . I didn't know what to do as I haven't ever kissed anyone before . So I just closed my eyes and waited for his gorgeous silky pink lips to touch mine . I didn't feel him near my face , so I opened my eyes to see him kissing my neck , I won't lie I was very scared but it was kind of releasing my stress. He then disconnected his lips from my neck and moved up to my face . He took his pointer finger and stroked across my lips once before putting his lips on mine . I really didn't know what to do so I just went with it . The kiss was pretty good , our lips worked together perfectly . It was going great . I felt like I should've been doing something else so I remembered seeing girls in movies putting her fingers through the guys hair , so I did esactly that . I put my fingers through his curly locks slowly .

Brads P.O.V:
She must of kissed someone before ! Surely ! She was amazing ! Our lips worked perfectly together . I felt her put her fingers through my hair which felt great . I slipped my tongue inside her mouth , our tongues fought for dominance and I won . The kiss was just getting heated when she pulled away .

Hannah's P.O.V:
The kiss was got a bit heated so I pulled away as I wasn't ready for anything else .
"You must of kissed someone before , right ?" Brad asked
"Nope never" I replied while rubbing my arm as I was a little cold .
"Wow that's a surprise ! Your a natural !" He said softly which made me feel pretty happy .