Shower sex

(Tap on the photo above) 😻🔥

It had been a few days since the cafe incident. I was so done with my parents ! I was living a happy life here in the Simpson's household anyways ! It was 6 o'clock in the evening and I really wanted a shower . I wasn't dirty , I had a bath yesterday but I just wanted a freshen up . I stepped in the shower . The warm water hit my face . It felt so good . I grabbed some shower gel and started washing myself . My hands slowly found their way down to my clit . I began rubbing myself in circular motions when I herd a voice behind me !
"Want any help with that ?" Brad said as he began taking his shirt off . I just nodded very slutty-like. (Srry if Hannah seems like a slut , but I mean if you had a chance with brad so would u!)
Brad was now fully naked like me . He stepped into the shower and pushed me against the cold tile walls . I gasped at the cold wall but he stopped my gasp by attacking my lips with his . His tongue slipped into my mouth .

Brads P.O.V
Our tongues fought for dominance, mine winning . I started sucking on his nipples a little . I looked up to notice she was biting her lip to stop a moan slipping out . I trailed kisses all down her stomach to her clit . I licked it roughly and she squeemed about . I slipping my tongue inside her .

Hannah's P.O.V
I felt his tongue go inside of me . Immediately squeeled as it was such a shock . His big chocolate curls were tickling the insides of my legs . I was close . Before I could tell him I was close he pushed his dick inside me . It was such a shock ! I winced at the pain bit it soon enough turned into pleasure . He thrusted in and out of me , me pressed against the cold tile wall. The water was still spraying down on us . I suddenly had flashbacks to how about three months ago I freaked out at him kissing me for the first time . Now 3 months later I was having hot steamy shower sex with this sex god . I was so proud of how far I've come . Talking about come I was about to !
"I'm so close Brad !" I yelled
"Me to baby girl !" He gasped . That's when he pulled out and released all over the shower floor . It soon enough emptied down the drain.
"I didn't cum ..." I said in a sweet innocent voice .
"Well we better sort that out then !"
Brad pulsed 3 fingers in and out of me very hard and deep . My heart rate must of gone up by 1000 ! I eventually released all over his fingers which he licked up .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if that was really short guys ! I'm so bad at writing smut so don't at me ok haah ! The next chapter is the last chapter so I hope you enjoy it !!