Janitors Closet

I got to school that next morning to see Brad , James , Connor and Tristan all looking at me . I sat down in tutor next to Brad as it was my assigned seat . "Why is your friends looking at me ?" I asked whispering into Brads ear . He put his pen down and just shrugged . Not soon after that James walked past . Brad purposely dropped his pen . "How was your dry sex ?" James asked as he walked past . I was so shocked ! Brad was obviously bending down to get his pen so I didn't ask him about James knowing . But I still did of corse! I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up , "What the hell ?! How does James know .... and Connor .... and Tristan ?" I said looking round seeing all 3 of them looking at me .
"Umm.. something may have slipped out of my mouth . But don't worry they know nothing about the lessons , trust me !" Brad said In a reassuring sorryfull voice . I know Brad was the popular bad boy but I'm sure that boy had a real warm part in his heart I could see it in him for sure ! "Ok" I said smiling at him although I was a little mad .

Later that day at lunch time , I was walking down the hall with my friend Lacey when the Janitors closet door opened in front of us . A hand from inside pulled me in , closing the door behind . I screeched as it was pitch black in there and smelt like chemicals. That's when I herd the light switch flick on . It was Brad standing there ! Lacey knocked on the door asking if I was ok . I told her everything was fine and to go on and have lunch , so she did .
"How about the third lesson ?"
He asked with a slight smirk .
"No ! We are at school in the janitors closet ! Anyone can walk in ! There's no lock or anything !" I screeched .
"Come on carter ... no one is going to come in ! Promise" brad said as he lightly put his hand on my neck .
"Fine ! Just quick though !" I said whisper/shouting.

Brad then sat down on the cold floor and then pointed at his lap "lie across my legs ." He said .
I did so and he put his arm around my shoulders , propping up my top half . It was pretty much how you would cradle a baby . I was wearing my school uniform of corse , I had to wear a checkered skirt and knee high socks . I started to fall back a little so I put my arm around Brads back . He started to tickle up and down my legs before squeezing my thighs lightly again .
"Since I know you don't want to have sex yet , I thought I would show you a little how it feels to have me inside of you without it being my dick." He whispered as we didn't want anyone to hear us . I nodded kind of confused . His hand got higher and higher on my legs and finally hit my pant line . I was already getting wet . He slowing pulled down my pants while looking lustily into my eyes . He let go of my pants leaving them around my ankles . He then started to rub my clit in circular motions making me squirm a little . He was so good at this stuff ! Once I got a little wetter he started to put a finger inside my vagina. He pushed it in further and then started to pump it in and out slowly . He then added another finger getting faster and deeper . I let out a little moan and he quickly put his finger against my lips to shh me .
He added one more finger and the pleasure was un real !  "Brad ! I'm close !" I whisper/shouted . He just smiled at me and got a little faster .
I wanted him to stop as we were at school but it felt so good I didn't stop him . That's when I came ... he removed his fingers from me and licked his fingers tasting me ... I found that kinda discusting , but it did sort of turn me on a little .
"You taste good Carter" he told me while playing with my hair a little . I just smiled .

We both stood up and that's when I felt my skirt was soaking ! I gasped . "Brad ! My skirt is so wet ! What am I going to do ! It's gonna show !" I yelled worriedly . He walked over and felt my skirt . "Oh yeah It is ..... ummm" his eyes scanned the little room . He found a box of lost property things . And in there was a skirt ! I slipped mine off and put that one on. It was very short but Brad told me he liked it . We scanned the hallway looking through a crack at the bottom of the door. There was one year 7 but that was ok , the year 7's were too scared to even talk to us . We walked out and ran down the hall . "So How was that ?" Asked Brad while feeling my short skirt . I giggled a little "Well it was an experience but a very enjoyable one !" He smiled and we walked into our next lesson.