Were in a band .....

Me and the boys had been messing about for hours at Brads house just doing what teenagers do ya know . We finished watching a movie when Tris said .
"You haven't touched my drums have you ?"
"Huh?" I replied
"I was talking to Brad , they're in his garage! So have u ?" Tris replied while Turing his head to Brad . I was so confused !
"Yeah ... Hannah doesn't know ..." brad said while biting his lip out of worry (which actually turned me on , won't lie to you . )
"I don't know what" I asked .
"You better follow us ..." Brad said .
I followed him and the boys to the garage . Inside was a drum kit , a bass guitar , a 2 guitars and a microphone on a stand .
"We're in a band ....." brad confessed looking at his feet .
"Why didn't you tell me !" I screeched
"Because it was irrelevant and I thought you would think it was really un coon !" He said sounding desperate
"Are you kidding !? It's amazing !" I said with a smile .
"So what are you called ?" I asked .
"We don't have a name yet , but I like the name 'The vampires !'" James said looking very excited all of a sudden !
"No we all hate that name !" The other 3 boys agreed .
"How about shortening that to 'The Vamps '?" I asked.
All their faces lit up
"YES !" They all agreed .
It was about two hours later and I went home . I got home , closed the large door and just sighed . For some un-known reason I felt sad . There was no reason to be sad! I was sleeping with my crush , his friends now really like me ! They are my new friends and I had a great day !
I walked to the kitchen and poured some orange juice . I knew why I was feeling sad .... I was lonely . My parents had been gone for a while and In the evenings I was so lonely . It was too late now to call any friends but tomorrow I decided I'd call Lacey and have her stay overnight . That thought lightened my mood. My parents were coming home in 2 weeks . I was very annoyed about that because that meant I couldn't have Brad over anymore ! And every time I go to his I will have to lie and say I'm going to Lacey's. It was going to be hard but I honestly loved Brad so much I couldn't stop this just cause of my parents . It made me very sad because these so called 'lessons' meant the world to me . But for Brad he was just fucking another girl and it meant nothing . But I'd never mention it to him cause he might never have a lesson with me again . But I didn't let that get to me ! I walked upstairs , got into my pjs and jumped into bed (not literally) I fell asleep very quickly , I was so tried after today . I had so much fun ! Me Tristan , James and Connor were such close friends now I honestly felt like I was part of their friends group finally !