So Are You Like , A Thing ?

It was tea time , that next day . I decided yesterday that today I was going to invite Lacey to stay the night . I started cooking pasta (you put it in the ovennn!!!!) when I pulled out my phone and clicked on her number in my contacts . *ring ring * *ring ring * finally she answered "heyyyy Hannah banana !!" She yelled down the phone .
"Hey lace ! Um r u doing anything tonight ?" I asked
"Nope , you wanna go out clubbing ?"
"Mate , were too young we won't be allowed in. Anyways I was gonna ask if u wanna come and stay the night cause it's pretty lonely without my parents and stuff ."
"Yes of corse ! I will be round in like 2 hours ?" Lacey said excitedly
"2 hours ?!"
"Yeah soz , I gotta babysit my little brother for an hour"
"Ight lace , c'ya inna bit!" I said happily . With that our convo ended.
I dished up my spaghetti bolognese and I sat at the large table all alone . I ate my food while scrolling through twitter and Instagram . The time past very quick and before I knew it Lacey was at the door . I let her in and we were having pillow fights , watching movies , messing around just plainly being 16 year olds ! We were in the middle of watching a movie when Lacey said "Let's order pizza ! I'm starving !" So was I and so we did ! We got 2 medium sized pizzas to share . About 15 minutes past and there was a ring on the door bell . I shot up off the sofa and shouted "I'll get it !" I opened the door expecting to take the pizzas when I saw Brad stood at the door !!! I gasped as Lacey didn't even know me and brad were talking never mind sleeping together
"Hey Han" he growled in a low graspy voice . He leaned towards me to kiss me .
"No , Lacey -." He didn't let me finish , he placed his lips on mine and we were kissing , passionately . He was squeezing my bum and the same time .
"WHAT THE FUCK PIZZA MAN LET HER. GO !! WAIT WHAT ?! Brad Simpson ?!?!" Lacey yelled as she ran up to the door seeing what was taking me so long . I pulled away from Brad . We both just stood there in the hallway all staring at each other not knowing what to say . We all went into the living room and sat down .
"Look what you saw then...." I stopped talking as I didn't know what to say .
"I can't believe what I just saw to be honest " Lacey laughed knowing he was my crush .
"So are you two like , a thing ?" Lacey asked .
Brad held my hand
"No were -." Again brad didn't let me finish my sentence
"Yeah , I mean I guess we are ... I mean we've slept together enough times and I mean I guess that means something right ?" Brad said softly into my eyes . I was shocked , shook , and I couldn't believe my ears ! Did this really mean something to Brad ? Did I mean something to Brad ? I just smiled at him and then at Lacey .
"Since as your here , I will go get us some drinks." Lacey told us . Lacey left the room leaving me and Brad together .
"Did you mean that ?" I asked
"Well yes , I can't lie , I think I've fallen for you . I'm in love with you Carter ." Brad confessed . He then leaned in and kissed me . I was so happy I had no words ! With that the pizza guy turned up (finally !) Brad answered the door . I could hear him talking to the pizza guy "god damn it ! Why does no pretty lady's ever answer the door ?" Said the Italian sounding guy .
"Sorry mate , the pretty lady in there is mine ." Brad said with a chuckle after shutting the door . Did Brad really just call me pretty !?
Brad came in with the pizzas and Lacey cake in with the drinks (she took wine out of my mum and dads wine cabinet!!nawwwtey !!) we had a great evening!
It got to half past midnight and Brad decided to go home . He kissed me and whispered into my ear "I love you carter , you look so gorgeous tonight" he pulled away and I mouthed "I love you too." With that he was gone .