I'm so scared .

I woke up that next morning by my mom . I instantly remembered everything that happened yesterday . I backed away from my mom .
"Hannah , I want you to use this ." My mom instructed giving me a stick like object .
"What's this ?" I asked examining it .
"It's a pregnancy test , just incase!" My mom said rubbing my arm . I guess she'd calmed down and he seemed to actually be caring for me . But I still hated her .
She left the room and I went to my bathroom . I followed the instructions on the box . I put it down on my table . It was the most excruciating 3 minutes (idk how long it takes ) of my life . It had been three minutes and I picked it up . It had 2 plus signs meaning definitely pregnant ....
I dropped it in the floor and screeched . We'd been so careful ! How has this happened ?
After about 10 minutes my mom came in . She picked it up off of the floor and read it . She looked so disappointed, I thought she was going to slap me or something but she didn't she just hugged me .
"I'm so scared ..." I wept
"I was just mad last night , I guess you are going to have to stay here now if your going to have a baby !" My mother comforted me
I pushed her away .
"No ! What you said yesterday will forever hurt me ! I want to move out! I don't want you in mine or this baby's life !" I yelled .
"Well aren't you getting an abortion ?" My mother asked as if she knew I was getting one .
"Well I don't know !" I yelled
"Fine ! Hannah , if you want to be a 16 year old mother , you go for it ! And I don't want you here either ! Now get ready for school and get out of here !" With that she slammed the door .
I got ready for school and ran downstairs then out the door , I didn't have breakfast or say goodbye . I got to school so fast that I didn't even have time to think about the fact I was pregnant and about to see the father of the child .
Of corse I was only about a month pregnant but that's only 8 months to go and Brad had to know !
I sat down next to him in tutor and we exchanged hugs .
"So how's the drama with your parents then?" Brad asked shooting me a smile .
"Umm ... well I still have no where to go , still been chucked out ." I darent mention the pregnancy .
"God your parents are so uptight... so up tight that it's tighter than you !" He laughed trying to crack a dirty joke . I didn't laugh .
"So how about aunties , uncles ?" Brad asked looking worried for me .
"Nah , they all fell out with my parents so I've never met them .
"Well I guess there's only one option then ." Brad smirked .
"What?" I asked .
"Move In with me ! My parents would love to have you ! And you can chat to my sister about girl problems , and it would just work perfect !" Brad smiled holding my hand under the table
I smiled back.
"Well I have always wanted a sister."
We both giggled and he gave me a kiss . We forgot only the boys knew about us being together so everyone went crazy
"Omg ! Brad and Hannah ?!?" The whole room was filled with screeches like that . Me , Brad , Con , James and Tris all rolled our eyes because of how pathetic people were .
"Alright calm down !" Tristan yelled at the top of his voice . Tris was so lovely .

So yeah it's official I was moving in with Brad !