Moving in with the Simpsons !

The school day went pretty fast . I ran home so excited to pac my bags and get out of that place ! I got home , ran upstairs and started packing my bags . My mom walked in and stopped in her tracks .
"Don't worry , I'm getting out of your way !" I rolled my eyes at her while I said it .
"Where are you going ,love?"
I cringed at her choice of word 'love'
"I'm living with Brad ! His parents love me lots more than you and Dad do , I'm gonna have a great life living with them!" I yelled
"I can't believe your going there !" My mom screeched back
"Why are you never happy for me mom?!"
"Just hurry up and get out my house!"

I packed up as fast as I could . I finished and picked up my 2 suitcases. I never had many things because my parents would never buy me anything .

I rolled them downstairs and was about to walk out the door when my dad stopped me .
"Best of love princess" my dad said softly with a fake smile
"Eugh don't even act like you care !" I rolled my eyes
His smile immediately left his face .
"Alright , bye" he waved in a casual tone .
With that I left !
Brad lived about 5 streets away and it took about 10 minutes to walk there . I arrived and Brad was already outside . He took my bags and took them inside .

"Hello Hannah ! Welcome to our home and now your home !" His mom said in a cheerful voice . Wow his parents were so much nicer than mine .
"Hello Hannah ! I'll take that !" His Dad smiled as I handed him my coat.

Me and Brad went upstairs to his room... Well our room now ! I unpacked my things and we watched a few movies before it was time to eat . I was so starving due to the pregnancy . I still hadn't told him.
We had a roast dinner (if you don't live in the Uk it's vegdables , gravy , potatoes and a choice of meat like chicken or pork or beef or gammon ) I sat down and started to eat
"We hope you like it here !" His sister Natalie smiled
"I'm sure I will!" I beamed back at her .
We finished eating .
It was now 10 O'clock and me and Brad were both very tired so we decided to go to bed . It was a very strange feeling to be sharing a bed with brad and sleeping in the same bed but it very warm and comforting . We cuddled as we slept . I felt so warm and safe . I think I was finally happy .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this was short ! I think I'm going to do 20 chapters so this may soon be over . I hope you are enjoying this book ! Don't forget to vote !