Chapter 6~ Dinner Date

After everyone calmed down you continued teaching the choreography

After everyone calmed down you continued teaching the choreography. You were able to get through all of Moon U and the start of Teenager. It wasn't as much as you wanted to get done but you had a lot of time to teach it, and the prank had taken a lot longer than you expected. 

The practice ended around ten thirty at night, you were changing out of your dance shoes and into your black ankle boots when Yugyeom walked over to you. His cheeks were a light shade of pink as he smiled. You were sitting on the floor when he spoke: "So where are we going to eat?" He asked very timidly and happy at the same time. 

You noticed the cameras weren't following Yugyeom when he came up to you. "Hmm" you kinda forgot to think about where to eat. "Your pick anywhere, I drove here today so it doesn't have to be that close" Once your shoes were on you stood up. You smiled, with your two-inch heels on you were almost as tall as Yugyeom. "Ok, there's a good restaurant with the best bibimbap you'll ever have" You nodded as you gathered all your belonging. 

You waited until everyone was out of the studio, thanking them for their hard work. Once everyone was on the main floor of the JYP building you started to say your goodbyes. All the members and the cameramen were going to the dorms, while you and Yugyeom were going out to eat. You could tell that Yugyeom was a bit flustered by being alone with you. Even as Yugyeom and you walked to your car you could hear Jackson and the other louder members teasing him. You paid no attention to it though. 

When you unlocked your car, Yugyeom got into the passenger seat while you sat in the driver seat. "So where to?" You smiled trying to relieve the tension of being alone together. "Have you been to Jeonju Jungang Hoegwan?" (It's a real place) Yugyeom turned to you curiously. "I know where it is but I've never been" You started to back out and head out of the parking lot. The restaurant was only about a ten-minute drive from JYP and when you walked inside there were only one or two other groups eating. You were excited to get some alone time with Yugyeom, so you could get to know him better without having cameras in your face. 

Or so you thought...

You were seated in one of the booths that were in the furthest back part of the restaurant. Yugyeom seemed pretty quiet until after you both ordered. He started talking to you about how much he loved Got7 and how he wanted to be a world-famous dancer. The way he talked made you blush, he seemed so happy and humbled to be an idol. "So what made you join JYP?" Yugyeom asked you. 

You put your finger on your cheek "Hmm mainly because Hyeong already worked here and I knew JYP needed new choreographers for their idol groups" you looked away in space as you spoke but when you were done you looked into Yugyeom's eyes. Suddenly you felt your cheeks get hot when Yugyeom's gaze settled on you. He had cupped his face with his hands while his elbows were resting on the table as he listened. You joked "So the other members called you the dance king whys that?". Yugyeom started to get shy again "My background is in dancing and I competed on Hit the Stage and won on the last episode" it was obvious he didn't want to sound narcissistic. "I can teach you some of my moves some time" Yugyeom winked before collapsing into his sleeves out of shyness. You smiled and nodded back.