Chapter 24~ Airplane Hanger?

It was finally time for your first real date with Yugyeom

It was finally time for your first real date with Yugyeom. You had woken up early out of excitement giving you the chance to pick out the perfect outfit. However, you had a problem, you had no idea what to dress for. Yugyeom told you it would be a surprise but you wanted to make sure you would dress appropriately. 

You contemplated several different options of what the date could be and what to wear for each but in the end, you choose something that wouldn't make you stand out. A dark orange crop top sweater and light washed jeans. It was something you could move in if you were going to do a lot of walking, warm in case it got cold and goes well with a beige baseball hat and a white face mask if you were going to be in public. It was all around a good outfit to wear.

Yugyeom told you to meet him at the hotel entrance at eleven

Yugyeom told you to meet him at the hotel entrance at eleven. By the time you finished putting on makeup and giving you hair soft curls it was time to join him. Before you left your hotel room you had already put on your hat and face mask as well as sunglasses just in case you came across someone in the hallway. 

Luckily you didn't, maybe because it was relatively early for a Sunday and everyone on the floor had been up late for the concert. Once you got down to the lobby you tried to look for Yugyeom. After a few minutes of searching, you noticed a man wearing a vibrant blue coat the same height as Yugyeom standing across the lobby. You were sure it was him his fluffy grayish-brown hair made it obvious to you. You were excited Yugyeom hadn't noticed your arrival so you took this opportunity to try to scare him once more.

You quickly walked up to Yugyeom popping your head in front of him before he could notice your presence and said "Boo!". You thought Yugyeom would at least make a shocked or make a frightened face at you but instead, all he did was smile. "I like your outfit," He said unfazed. You made a pouting face, you were sure he was scared a least a little on the inside "Will I ever scare you?" You said sarcastically. "Probably not" Yugyeom replied as he put on a black face mask. 

Suddenly Yugyeom started to walk, grabbing your hand leading you outside the building. His hand felt super warm, it made you just want to stop and hug him. "So where are we going?" You asked confused when Yugyeom stopped in front of a small black car. He opened the door to the car motioning you to get in "It's a surprise" He smiled. You got in the car still confused, Yugyeom did not have a drivers license in Korea so how could he drive in Japan. But then you realized there was someone already sitting in the driver's seat.