Chapter 13~ Too Tired

(I'm in such a good mood after watching BTS before at the AMAs and RM with Jackson I decided to post this chapter like a week early)

It had been almost two weeks since Yugyeom's birthday. You had taken the week off since it was Thanksgiving in the United States, and had flown home to visit your mom and the rest of your family. Because you had taken the week off you hadn't seen Yugyeom or the rest of Got7 at all in quite a long time. You did get a few text from JB, asking you stuff about the dances and sending you videos of their practices to make sure they were doing it right. 

You were glad you were able to take the time off. It gave you time to think about what had happened on Yugyeom's birthday. You ask your mom and one of your aunts for advice in the situation and she told you to just go for it so, she wasn't very helpful at all. In that moment kissing him felt right but now you had to take into account that you could lose your job and Yugyeom could get into a lot of trouble. Got7 just released their newest album and you've been told they are already planning another one in the nest two weeks, so you knew you have a lot of work to do and can't afford to lose your job. Normally since Got7 album was just being released you wouldn't have taken time off but they had a bunch of fan meets and show appearances so they didn't even have time to practice that week at all. You felt bad for Mark however since he was from LA so he didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family. 

You arrived back in Seoul Sunday night around midnight. When your flight finally landed you drove straight home. You were so exhausted from being on a plane for more than sixteen hours not getting much sleep on the flight. While you were gone you had your dog Sole stay at the vet so she would be cared for and fed while you were away. When you got home you immediately dumped your bags by your door and headed straight to your shower then to bed. Your house felt empty without your dog around, it was almost scary to be all alone. 

It wasn't until around one in the morning when you were finally in bed. While you laid there under the covers, your phone started to buzz against your nightstand. You looked over and saw you had received a text from Flirting King. 

"JB told us you had come back tonight I can't wait to see you at back at the studio soon" You smiled at Yugyeom's message. 

You decided to send a quick response back. "Yea just got home a little while ago I can't wait to start dancing again" After that, you turned your phone off and headed to sleep since you were going to be at the dance studio all afternoon and night and you were plenty tired as is. 

You ended up waking up around eleven the next day, you were jet lagged so you had slept in more than anticipated. After getting dressed and eating a quick meal you decided to go get your hair dyed. It has been many months since you changed the color of your hair and you felt it was time for something different. 

While you were at the salon you listened to music on your phone. It took nearly two hours to have your hair dyed since you wanted to dye your hair pink-orange and your hair was naturally pretty dark colored so they had to bleach it first. Pink was your favorite color and you knew when the color faded out you would have blond hair which you also thought you looked good in.