Chapter 40~ Knowing Bros

It was about a week an a half since the very confrontational dinner you had with your parents and Yugyeom

It was about a week an a half since the very confrontational dinner you had with your parents and Yugyeom. Since then you haven't spoken a word to your father, purposefully ignoring all his calls because you didn't want to have that conversation again. Now you were back to work following Got7 as they begin their promotions for their newest album Eyes on You. After several long days, you were able to finish making the choreography for all the songs. You had to spend two nights sleeping in the dance studio but it was worth it to finish on time and give Got7 the dance work they deserved. 

Since you were Got7's choreographer you came to most of their show performances mostly for last-minute run-throughs and helping with general lighting and staging. You barely did anything but it was JYP policy for you to be there at most events. 

At the last meeting, you went to it was announced that Got7 would appear on the variety show Knowing Bros alongside JYP himself. You weren't required to go since it was a pre-recorded variety show but since Yugyeom asked you to join him you came along. Secretly though, you really really wanted to go because you loved Heechul and have never gotten to meet him in person before. Besides Yugyeom, of course, he was your favorite idol and you watched Knowing Bros just to see him.

When you arrived you were with Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom, at around just before noon since the others were going to be coming later in the day to film. You were thankful that the public was not aware yet that Got7 would be at the Knowing Bros studio so there was no worry of paparazzi or fans waiting as you got out of the car. It was very peaceful so much so Yugyeom had felt comfortable to hold your hand without worrying people would mob you. Which surprised you because most of the time Yugyeom would get teased if he kissed you or held your hand while his hyungs were around. Today he didn't seem to care and held your hand keeping you close as you walked together into the studio. 

While the four Got7 members that were here in the studio were getting their make-up done you sat in the Got7 waiting room reading. Even though you were in a public relationship with Yugyeom you thought it better to just give him space while he got ready for the show. No matter how much you loved him you had to admit he gets nervous easily on shows like these, where he would be pressured to make lots of jokes.

After about twenty or thirty minutes of reading, Yugyeom had walked back into the waiting room. He had just finished getting his makeup done. Yugyeom was already wearing the school uniform he was going to wear for the shooting and boy did it catch you by surprise. Yugyeom walked over and sat down right next to you, putting on arm behind you and looked down at your book. "What kind of book are you reading" You suddenly felt embarrassed. Not only was Yugyeom in a uniform but they had given him fake glasses to wear and he was extremely close to your face. He looked so attractive to you, you couldn't even answer his question. You just ended up staring at him with your mouth wide open.