Chapter 35~ Going Public

(Hey if u did not already know I update the bottom of the prologue every now and then with questions and important stuff so plz go back and take a look at it 고마위요)  

It was finally morning. You were feeling an overwhelming amount of emotions. Neither you nor Yugyeom slept very well at your house, after everything that had happened on Hit the Stage not to mention the fact that you both finally said I love you to each other on the ride home. It was finally time to go meet with JYP and find out what was going to happen. Your fate was like Schrödinger's cat, and once you go see JYP you will know if your career is dead or not.

(hope ya understand my reference I'm too lazy to explain it)

By the time you had gotten home the previous night your phone had been blowing up with notifications. A few you decided to read which you now regret. Most of them were threats and malicious comments from people you've never met. You had to switch all your accounts to private, in order to get the messages to stop. Even then you were still afraid to look on Twitter, Tumblr, or anything. News articles about you and Yugyeom were pouring out. Eventually, you gave up and turned off your phone and decided you just didn't want to think about it.

Ironically the weather was exactly the opposite of how you were feeling. The sky was clear and there was a light breeze in the air. It felt more like a very hot mid-summer day than the late March weather you would normally expect in Seoul. 

You didn't want to stand out when you got to JYP out so you were wearing all black and had your hoodie over your head with sunglasses and a mask covering your face. Yugyeom did the same, wearing a black sweater with jeans and a face mask. You couldn't eat, you already felt nauseous because of your nerves but Yugyeom made before you left your house. Even with everything to worry about he still made sure that you were eating right and it made you feel like everything would be ok.

For some reason, the drive to JYP felt a lot further than normal. You barely spoke with Yugyeom since you were both so nervous and you had the radio playing at a low volume. You didn't want to think about what was going to happen but that was the only thing you could think about.

Just like you predicted there were tons of camera people stationed outside of the JYP building. The second they saw your car pull up they ran towards you and started taking pictures of both you and Yugyeom. They literally would not leave until you were all the way into the parking structure where only employees could enter. The only thing that was keeping you from turning around and driving straight back to your house was Yugyeom's comforting touch, his hand on your thigh and his thumb rubbing in circles.

You thought there would be a lot more eyes on you and Yugyeom while you walked in the building but surprisingly most people were keeping their eyes to themselves. They also seemed to be much busier than normal. You felt more nervous now that you could see JYP's office just down the hall. Yugyeom must have noticed how nervous you were because he held your hand as you walked down the hall.