Chapter 26~ Christmas!

(sorry if you dont celebrate christmas im atheist so im not including any praying or stuff like that i just like the gifts)

After spending the last two weeks in Japan it was finally Christmas. Your favorite holiday, not just because of all the beautiful decorations and fun holiday music but because it meant getting to spend time with your family. Normally that's what Christmas meant to you, but this year neither of your parents could afford to fly out to see you and tomorrow you had to be backstage while Got7 performed at the Melon Music Awards.

The week leading up to this day had been a lot more stressful than originally planned. Because of the award show you had to spend most of the week you would normally had off planning and practicing with Got7. It was even harder too because you had to work with NCT 127's choreographer since Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jinyoung were performing a collaboration song with some of the NCT members.

But that was all behind you now since you were going to get to enjoy Christmas. After the date you went on with Yugyeom you had talked to the other members of Got7 in person just to make sure they were ok with Yugyeom's plan and not just agreeing to be nice to you. They told you they would bring different kinds of food as well as some mystery game Got7 always plays every year. Besides Yugyeom it'll be the first time you had the members over to your house, so you made sure your house looked sparkling clean.

On a regular basic your house was usually clean but being gone in Japan so long and only your neighbors coming over to feed your dog it slowly got out of hand. Your neighbor was a kind old man that wouldn't notice something like a broken vase or a chewed up table leg, but you did. Thankfully Got7 said they wouldn't arrive until eleven giving yourself time to make sure you found and fixed everything your dog broke.

Since it was Christmas you wore a red sweater with a giant Santa face on it, that had a 3-D fuzzy white beard that screamed ugly. You also had on black leggings and dark green socks that had a string of lights pattern to look like a Christmas tree on them. You even bought antler headbands for everyone to wear. Your house was decorated just like you, red and green lights outside, snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and of course a Christmas tree covered in family ornaments you had gathered over the years hopping from country to country with your parents.

It was just after eleven, you had already begun to put the turkey in the oven when the doorbell rang. You felt a twinge of joy at the sound, knowing you would now no longer be alone. When you walked to the door your dog joined you at your feet, he too was curious as to who was behind the door.

"Merry Christmas!" You were immediately greeted as you opened the door. All seven members of Got7 were in front of you, some carry multiple present and others carrying containers which seemed to carry different kinds of food. "Oh my god you didn't tell me Soomin had a dog!" Suddenly Youngjae yelled as he noticed Sole standing at your feet. He was happily wagging his tail at the surprise guests.