Chapter 21~ Freezing

You were just about ready to head out

You were just about ready to head out. You slipped on a pair of black running sneakers and headed for the door. It had been about a week and a half since Got7 left for Japan. You hadn't been given you any work from JYP so you started running in place of dancing. Every morning you went out and ran five or six miles throughout your surrounding neighborhood. It probably wasn't the best time of year to be running outside but you liked being in the cold even if it snowed. Seeing houses and buildings covered with a thin layer of snow reminded you that the holidays were approaching.

Before you headed out you looked at yourself in the mirror hanging by your front door. You had put on dark gray mittens and earmuffs to keep you warm as well as a thermal running jacket on to keep you from getting sick. You had your earbuds in playing random music on Spotify. When you looked at yourself in the mirror you stared at the necklace had you put on earlier while getting dressed. It made you smiled remembering how you got it in the first place. 

It was a week and a half ago when you headed to say goodbye to Got7. The night before, Yugyeom asked you to come by the JYP building before they had left for their flight for Japan. You didn't wear anything special just a thick black coat and blue jeans. You were going for inconspicuous so you put on a white face mask as well. You arrived at the JYP building at about four thirty in the morning, Got7 had to leave just after five. You felt exhausted, not getting more than an hour or two of sleep. 

When you arrived you parked in the back when you noticed the cars ready to drive Got7 to the airport. After getting out of your car you definitely started to feel the cold weather kick in. Slipping on mittens as you headed into the building you noticed all the members and a few other people all standing around in the JYP lobby with suitcases and luggage bags. You thought they would all notice you right away but then you realized you were still wearing a face mask, and it was four in the morning and they were all probably dying to go back to sleep. 

The closest member to you when you walked in was Mark, when you had gotten close enough and pulled your face mask down half way he finally recognized you. "Soomin? Why are you here?" He asked drawing the other guys attention to look in your direction. "Soomin!" Bambam shouted at a volume that was way too loud for the hour of the day it was. You bowed very politely to all the members once they all gathered towards you. "Hello" You smiled "I just wanted to come and say goodbye before you all leave for Japan for the next three weeks" you sounded a little too sad hearing yourself say three weeks. 

"The three weeks will go by fast" Jinyoung tried to make you feel better. "It's actually two weeks and five days if that sounds better" Mark's smile made you feel happy. For a short while, all the members talked with you in the lobby. Telling you about how excited they are to go to Japan and start touring again. Bambam even said he would bring you back a souvenir. You were glad that you had come and got to spend this little extra time with Got7, it made you feel closer to them like they were all more than just colleagues.