Chapter 47~ Time Off

After what had happened at the restaurant in Paris you and Yugyeom were put on hotel arrest just to be safe

After what had happened at the restaurant in Paris you and Yugyeom were put on hotel arrest just to be safe. Your father was in police custody and JYP decided not press charges except for breaking the restraining order on you. While in Jaraka for Got7's world tour Yugyeom and you had to stay in the hotel the entire time except during the concert. Luckily when you were back in Seoul JYP let you both off the hook. No one was seriously hurt and since it was your father and not a fan he thought there was no need to punish both of you further.

While you had free time before the next world tour concert you had spent some time with your non-idol friends. You never got to spend much time with them since you were busy, and it was a nice break from the drama. One of the days you were out Yugyeom went out with his 97 line friends like Jungkook and got drunk together. When he came home he was missing his shoes and couldn't stop laughing. Making a great number of videos to tease him in the morning.

Despite Yugyeom's protests today you were going to go get coffee with Jinwoo. Yugyeom argued that Jinwoo was just going to flirt with you again, but you wanted to make more friends with more idols. Since your dating Yugyeom went public, most other idols were afraid to talk to you at shows and performances out of fear fans might see and get bad publicity. The only friends you had made besides Got7 was Johnny from NCT, Shownu, and Wonho from Monsta X, and of course, the other JYP groups that you worked with like Stray Kids, and Twice, but it was more on the professional side. You got to know Jae and Wonpil from Day6 since you always saw them around the JYP building, but it wasn't the friendship you hoped for.

Unfortunately, most other idols were too scared to initiate conversations with you. You wanted more idol friends because they understood what it was like being you. Your friends from college and high school thought you were living the life having such a fun job and getting to travel all the time. They didn't understand you. Which made it harder for you to find a reason to hang out with them more. You didn't want to let go of this opportunity to become friends with Jinwoo and possibly the other Winner members.

You were meeting Jinwoo at EXO member Kai's cafe called Kamong. Apparently, Jinwoo often went there since he is friends with Kai and the food there was yummy. You arrived at the cafe just before noon and made your way upstairs and waited for Jinwoo to arrive. At first when Jinwoo suggested a place where kpop fans would definitely be at you were nervous. You didn't want people to spot you. At. All.

Not only did you had a mask covering your face, but you had on dark sunglasses and wore a plain black baseball hat to hide your face. You picked out one of your most plain outfits, just a white sweater, and black leggings. It was something you would normally wear for practice but you didn't want to attract attention so you made an exception.

 It was something you would normally wear for practice but you didn't want to attract attention so you made an exception