Chapter 49~ Disneyland

It was now July, and you were back on tour with Got7

It was now July, and you were back on tour with Got7. The rest of the time you had off while in Seoul you spent with Yugyeom. After what happened at Jinwoo's party you didn't feel like going out. 

Even though it hasn't been announced, Got7 was already beginning to work on an album that would come out in a couple months. It was good news for you because it meant you had something to work on soon. Since it was still in the beginning stages there wasn't much for you to do. You were already looking forward to choreographing it. 

Since it was the first week of July you were in the United States, that last time you were in the States was in November when you visited some of your family. Got7 was in California for the first stop in the States. You had two days before the concert to relax with Yugyeom. You assumed you would just be in the hotel most of the time but Yugyeom had suggested going on a date and spending the day at Disneyland. The way Yugyeom phrased it to you there was no way you could say no. Whenever he really wants to do something he turns into a six-year-old. 

So here you were right outside the gates Disneyland buying tickets for the day. You and Yugyeom dressed in comfortable walking clothes. Normally you wouldn't have to worry about people noticing you, but Got7 has recently gotten so popular in the States that you were worried you might get spotted. You were wearing a cute pair of overalls and a gray sweater with glasses while Yugyeom had on a pair of black jeans and a navy blue t-shirt and a jean jacket. 

The first thing you did when you got into the park was get dragged into a store while Yugyeom bought you a headband of Mickey ears to wear

The first thing you did when you got into the park was get dragged into a store while Yugyeom bought you a headband of Mickey ears to wear. Yugyeom thought they were super cute after seeing other people in line wearing them. You thought they were kinda embarrassing once Yugyeom bought them he stuck them on your head. You face turned red when the girl behind the cashier made an aww sound. You wanted to hide your face but Yugyeom was already dragging you out of the store to the first ride. 

Yugyeom really wanted to go on the teacup ride so you waiting patiently in line. When it was your turn Yugyeom picked a green colored cup. Before the ride started Yugyeom pulled out his phone and took a picture, he tugged you close to him. In the picture, your heads were touching and you can see all the lights from the ride in the background.