Chapter 19~ The Final Meeting

You knew you had to get up and start getting ready to meet with JYP, but when you woke up all you wanted to do was take in your last moments of being an employed member of society

You knew you had to get up and start getting ready to meet with JYP, but when you woke up all you wanted to do was take in your last moments of being an employed member of society. You still had no idea where you would possibly be able to get another job as lucrative as the one you have now. You thought about applying at SM or YG, but they all talk to each other and JYP has probably already told them all about you. They would never hire someone who can't keep it in their pants. The meeting was at eleven so around nine thirty you finally got out of bed and started getting ready. 

You took a quick shower and put on more makeup than you probably should of, but since your, eyes and cheeks were definitely swollen and pink from crying yesterday all day you needed to cover your face up. You wanted to look professional so you wore a navy blue blazer with a white blouse. You paired it with dark black jeans with nude ankle boots, that made you look way taller than you actually were. You thought if you looked more professional than normal then you would have a better chance of keeping your job. 

Once you had finished getting ready you grabbed your purse and headed to your car. Normally you would have played music then entire drive but instead, you felt like silence was better to keep you in the right mindset. You wanted to prepare yourself so when your unemployment becomes official you wouldn't cry or make a scene. It didn't take very long to arrive at the JYP building so you arrived roughly fifteen minutes to eleven. 

When you walked in and said hello to the woman sitting at the front desk, making brief small talk in an attempt to calm your nerves. JYP's office was on the fourth floor so you took the elevator. By the time you got off the elevator and walked all the way down the hall to where his office was there was only about two minute left till eleven. For a moment you stood outside his door, there was no one around so you didn't have to worry about people staring at you. You took a deep breath saying to yourself quietly "It's not the end of the world It's not the end of the world." you repeated several times before you had enough strength to enter his office. 

When you opened the door you expected JYP to be alone on his computer or writing on his desk except he wasn't. He was talking in a tone that sounded plain and mechanical. There were seven guys standing in front of JYP's desk, they were all talking with him until you had walked in. It wasn't until they had all turned their heads towards you did you realize it was Got7. You weren't sure what to do but you could feel how tense the air had suddenly become.