Prologue (BTS FanFiction)

Park Kae Il, a typical high schooler who has all of what a girl needs except for this one thing: a family. She has the brains. She is a leader. Outside her house, she's the best. But every time she enter the lonely house, she feels so small, like a dust particle the size of a micrometer. Even her puppy sometimes can't feel her presence.
What she has now was the fruit of all of her hardships just to gain her family's attention. She's done almost everything, but it's like her parents were sleeping the whole time and weren't able to see any of her sacrifices.
She thought her life was destined to be unfortunate from her relationship with her family to her love life. But this case is different. She never expected these boys to come in her life and cause her head to explode. She regrets that she let herself to get involved in this kind of situation. She got involved in a SCHOOL LOVE AFFAIR.
------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
First of all, I am not a professional writer. I just started reading books months ago so I don't know if you'd appreciate how I write this story. This is only a product of pure imagination. Creativity struck my head last time so I made this FanFic. This is my first time writing a story, just so you know. (Thanks to BTS for inspiring me to make one.)
I apologize ahead, if ever there are any errors, like bad grammar, spelling, etc. I only use screen keyboard. Plus, whenever I write this, I am in the bathroom. Ideas get in the way immediately. Hehe.
Note: the main characters here are all in the same age, excluding the parents, and some friends, I will mention it in the story, but just to remind you. Hehe. I love making twists, so I hope you wouldn't be confused. 안녕 (Annyeong) :)