Chapter 26 : The Fieldtrip Part 1

It's been one hour since Seoul High's service busses left. They're now heading to Hollayeun Company, the maker of South Korea's best cosmetics. Fifteen minutes to go until they can witness how their favorite creams and pastes were made.

Kae Il's POV

As far as I know, I woke up much earlier than Jin. But why does he look so tired? He's now resting his head on my shoulder. Aigoo. Kyeopta.

Hey readers, let me tell you a secret. I just found this out by now. Hihihi. Jin.. He's slobbering a lot. I bet he's really tired after what happened yesterday.

.

.

.

Ohh. Yesterday.

~flashback~

A little bit exhausted while playing beach volleyball, Jin came back to the cottage we rented where I was sitting together with Jin Hee to have some cold water. But I think that's not the reason. He just can't help it that he's loosing in the game against Ji Min and JungKook. Haha.

I handed him the crystal glass and waited until he finished guzzling. "Kamsahamnida, Kaye" he smiled at me then returned to the game. I don't feel anything unusual to his smile but I saw in my peripheral vision that Jin Hee's making weird faces.

"Jin Hee? Any problem?" I asked her as soon as Jin left.

"Kaaaye! Kyaah! Did you see what I see?"

"Uhmm. Butterflies?" I joked as the butterflies flew towards us. Perfect timing. Woo. Such colorful!

"Aiish. Can't you see I'm blushing for you?"

"Uhm. O-kay?" What is she trying to say? Aigoo. This girl is really attracted to guys. If this is a disease, I would surely avoid her. Good thing it's not.

"Kae Il, how long will you lock up your heart? I mean.. Can't you see? Jin likes you."

Haha! Who likes who? Jin is just a friend. "How come? He's like my brother, you know! Haha. Don't tell me, it's you who has a crush on him? Ohh. Jin Hee.. Aigoo."

~end of flashback~

I smiled to the idea that Jin likes me but I hope its not like as 'like' because I don't like him the way Jin Hee feels about him liking me. I won't do the same mistake again. I don't want to get hurt. So is hurting Jin, if ever. He's like a family to me.

I laid my head against Jin's who is also resting in my shoulder, and as I did that, I felt his warm hands held mine. Ohh. Is this the feeling of having a brother? Phew.

Sofie's POV

Haah! Freedom! ( ㅡ_ㅡ )

After an hour of agonizing with the monkey, I finally could escape myself from him. Uggh. Annoying Jeon Jung Kook. Would you believe if I tell you he slept all the time in the bus while letting me suffer carrying his heavy feet on my lap? I mean, yeah, we're sitting together in the bus 'coz what can I do? Ordered by the stupid teacher. Its just that he did all the duties last night. Of course he must do it! He's the reason why we had those lovely punishments. And since I fell asleep last night at the office, I failed to help the monkey which was witnessed by our teacher. Uggh. I'm cursed!

"Okay, girls, form two straight lines and follow Mr. Hong. He will lead you to the first site." Said the facilitator.

"Nae." We said.

"Boys.." I looked into Jung Kook who is walking out of the bus and smirked at him. Tss. Bye, stupid.

"Nae?" They chorused as the teacher asked them.