Chapter 11: Kaye-Jin's Turn

Kae Il's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, uncle." V and Jungkook chorused. I just bowed and smiled to Ji Min's dad. I met his gaze, I felt something weird. I don't know why.

*****

Its been hours that we're here at Ji Min's room, talking, eating, and cracking same lame jokes. I looked at my watch and it says 5:30 in the afternoon. I think I should go. I skipped class earlier so I must be responsible for studying our lesson for tomorrow. I excused myself to them but was shocked when V stood up and said that he'll bring me home.

Jin's POV

"Wait a minute, I'll just text our driver." V said. "Jin, are you coming with us?" He then asked me. I agreed eventhough I knew Kae Il would be with us. It may be awkward for me but the day is approaching at 6pm, I still need to do my parent's errands.

V's driver replied, he's already waiting downstairs so we bid our goodbye to Jungkook, uncle, and Ji Min. We're now walking on the hallway. It's really awkward. I saw in the corner of my eye that V is tending to put his arm on her shoulders again.

"Yah! Would you stop that?" I heard Kae Il exclaimed. "Behave like a man! Look at Jin, he's such a good boy." Ooowsh. She mentioned my name. My lips extended from ear to ear, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm a man! That's why I'm putting my arm at your shoulders so that I could protect you from harm." V is with his childish thoughts again. I laughed a bit.

As soon as we walked out of the hospital, we saw their car parked near the gate. We walked until we reached it. Inside the car, I was seated next to the driver and the two were at the back seat. I can't help myself looking at them at the rearview mirror so I just shut my eyes closed, put on my earphones and acted as if I'm sleeping.

But then, thoughts keep on repeating into my mind. I just can't get rid of those.

~flashback 1~

After I went out to give Ji Min a time to rest his mind, I closed the door and saw Jungkook sitting on the floor playing with his rubics cube.

"Where are they?" I asked him.

"V took Kae Il downstairs. I don't know where they're going." Jungkook said. "They'll be back later anyway." I was hurt hearing those words. They were together again. Good thing I remember that I haven't eaten my lunch yet so I put my attention to what food I should eat.

"I'll just go downstairs, Jungkook. My stomach is already complaining." I said and he nodded. The elevator soon landed at the first floor. I walked out of the hospital to have some drug kimbab but as I was walking closer to the drug kimbab stand, I saw Kae Il and V. I stepped back and just decided to eat inside a convenience store nearby. I walked away, brokenhearted.

~flashback 2~

Ice cream, chicken and Naengmyeon taste really good so I finished it in just a matter of ten minutes. I then bought instant kimchi for Jungkook so that he wouldn't be angry at me leaving him there at the hospital.

I was ten steps away from Ji Min's room when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Hey, did you two made love? Why are you two sweating, huh?" I sneaked my head out of the corner to see whom he's referring to. I saw Kae Il and V both panting. WHAT THE??

"Huh? Aniyo! Its just.." She defended but V cut her off.

"Aiish. Seoul High's president is such a chicken. Why don't you tell them the truth?"

"Whaaaat?" I shouted in my mind. A bottle of kimchi slipped off from my hand causing it to scatter on the floor. I immediately called the hospital janitor to clean the mess. As I was about to go to the comfort room to wash my hand, I saw Uncle so I just wiped my hands and escort him to his son's room.