Chapter 25: Missing Her

(V) Tae Hyung's POV

Living here in the US is really challenging. I'm still having a hard time enhancing my american accent, also their pronunciation which I am not used to. This month's August, exactly two months after I left Seoul. I think I have changed a lot. I became more mature as what my parents said they noticed. They're happy seeing me like this.

By now, I gained a lot of friends here in America. But they're not guys. Girls. Yes, girls. Danielle and Paris are the closest to me. I have learned a lot of things about girls when I'm with them. Being with them, I noticed I became more open to people.

"Where on earth did my lipstick go?" Shouted the long haired girl sitting next to me, trying to find a small stick in her blue bag, Danielle.

"Yo girl, your lips doesn't need a shade of lipstick anymore. They're bloody as red already. Oh c'mon. Yo acting weird again, wh~" Paris hasn't finished talking when Danielle spoke again. Oh geez, the accent!

"You bitchy, shut up! I'm tryin' to get Troy's attention. I want to show him that I am not that affected even if he broke up with me. I want to show him that I am his big loss." She smirked.

"Here we go again. Looks like you're giving him a reason to laugh all day. Seems like you're the one who's affected. Hahaha." Paris met her burning eyes, she bit her lip. "Sorry, V. Girl stuffs."

"Its okay. Hehe. I just wonder... Is it possible for a person to bring back the trust of the one he loves despite all the dumbest things he did on her?"

"Well, it depends on how he does it. Also, the choice of the girl matters. I don't know. I haven't gotten into that situation before. Why'd you asked?"

"I did a wrong move way back in Korea. I played this girl, I made her fall for me in just a matter of one week, oh no. S-six days. I thought I'd be happy after I see her cry. I have no intention to fall for her, actually. But I found myself slowly liking her. Until now. I'm just waiting for the right time to come until I could confess to her my feelings. But something stops me from doing it knowing that I hurt her, stabbed her emotions to death, and I.. I think she won't accept me anymore." I said. I never expected myself to be this honest. This is so gay. If only Kae Il could see me now. Urghh. Wait, am I sobbing? Uggh. Gay.

"Oh boy. That's awesome!" Danielle.

"What??" Paris.

"Oops, I mean, it's good that you realized it. But I tell you, never wait for the right time to come. What if it came late? Then you'll end up regretting everything. You know, based on experience." She said. She was right. What if I confessed too late? Thanks, Danielle. I smiled at the girl in front of me, applying the lipstick on her lips.

*****

-Korea-

J Hope's POV

Another day has come. Since it's our Chemistry week, Seoul High students would be visiting Hollayeun, Pyeongju, Doryeo and Bokgo Companies. This is awesome.

Yoongi and I decided to go to the nearest convenience store to eat ice cream - you know, to have some good ambiance. The assembly time is 7:30. It's still 7 though. And we both hate waiting. Well, who wants to wait anyway? It lengthens my jaw.

Heading to Changkyeog Ice Cream Shop, both of my eyes turned watery as I saw a familiar face together with her, uhmm, new boyfriend? I looked up so the tears won't fall. What are you up to, J Hope? Stop this stupidity before Suga could notice.

Too late. "Forget her, Ho Seok! Well, let's see who'll be drooling next three years. It's just Kae Il, dude." Said Suga. Said who????? "Cheer up!"

"Is that a kind of advice? Wow. I'm so touched." I replied with sarcasm.

"Woah. Still hasn't moved on with her? I thought you have Skylark?"

"Tsss."

"Wait, about yesterday, what happened in your auditions? You haven't told me yet. I wanna know how you got picked." Said Suga while licking his rocky road. I didn't respond instead I flashed my freakiest smile to say it's secret. He just smirked. But after a minute of silence, "W-w-wait.. Yesterday-yeah!..yah! Why didn't you let me talk to Nam Joon about his sister?!! Ughh! Good thing he's still with us so I didn't kill you, jerk! Ughhh."

Can't he get it? Of course, I did it on purpose. If he'll talk to Nam Joon about his sister, knowing that he really likes her, he won't stop asking questions about Fae Joon which will irritate the lad and might cause him not to attend in the auditions. Oh well, reminds me of that afternoon at the basketball court that I skipped two classes because he didn't let me to. Guess what, we only talked about the life cycle of ants. Tssk.

This Sugarboy is really.. Ughh. I tell you, Suga can't control his feels when it comes to girls although in actual, he's really a coward.

I pity him. Hahahahaha~hahahaha~hahaha~haha~ha~h

:(

:'(

:''(

Why do I need to see her holding his hands? Aish. All blames to Suga. If only he didn't sit here in this area where we are facing the clear crystal, I must not have seen Kae Il again.

I must have gone stupid with the student president. Stop this, J Hope. It's no fun. No fun.

-end of chapter-

Short, isn't it? This is only an introduction for Chapter 26 - the fieldtrip.

By the way guys, who has watched BTS' "English Time" as what J Hope says it is while they were on the plane off to LA? Haha. I never thought of saliva as a dirty water until I heard it from J Hope. Kyeoptaaa :) also the "No Fun. No Fun." Hahaha.

If this chapter reach 30 votes tonight, I will publish chapter 26 :)