Chapter 2 : I'm Doomed, You're Dead.

Kae Il's POV

Urghh. I hate that guy. Even though those words are half-true. Still, shouldn't he consider how I might feel? He didn't even let me finish my statement. He should've let me say sorry, at least just that.

I felt bad for myself. I also knew I did something wrong to him. What makes it worse is that i haven't had the chance to apologize. I ran towards the back of the library; it's the nearest place where I could hide myself and no one can see me. I cried out loud and punched the library wall as if I could smash into pieces. I can sense someone is watching me. Oh no, I'm dead. But then, what happened earlier has flashed into my mind again. I couldn't help but cry. Aigo, what am I gonna do? I cried harder, and seconds after, the student walked away. I couldn't determine if it was a girl or a guy. Maybe, he/she understands that I need space; it's a good thing.

Afterwards.. I was shocked by..

"Kaye. What am I to you? Am I not your best friend anymore? How could you not tell me you're onto something? Aiish. What happened to your hand? I need to take you t-" Jin Hee scolded me worriedly while caressing my hand. So she's the one who was watching me awhile ago, I whispered in my mind.

"No, don't bring me to the clinic. No, jebal."

"Why? I must. Let's go now." She insisted.

"No! Please. I'm fine, Jin Hee. Please."

"Arasseo. But be sure to tell me what has happened, okay?"

"Kure. Well.. " i told her the whole story. "... but I don't know his name. I just saw his ID card. It's colored blue and it has a big C on it."

"Oh, 4th year, class C. How does he look? Is he hot? Cute?" Omo. Jin Hee and her boy talk again.

"He has a blonde hair," I answered.

She immediately gave her pink flowery handkerchief to me and ran away. I don't know why, but I didn't stop her to ask because my hand was bothering me. It hurts so much. Aigo.

Jin Hee's POV

Thanks to that guy, I've saved my friend from suicide. Suicide? No, not that bad. Sorry, I can be a bit over-exaggerated. Well, I need to report this blonde-haired boy to the guidance counselor's office. Hmph, let's see who'll win.

I arrived at the office. I told the guidance counselor what I had to. This is for my friend; it's time to repay her for all the good things she has done for me.

~After a minute..

"Announcement! Kim Tae Hyung, 4th year, class C, proceed to the guidance counselor's office. Again, Kim Tae Hyung, 4th year, class C, proceed to the guidance counselor's office," our guidance counselor ordered.

This blond-haired boy went inside the office. Why didn't Kae Il tell me he has an angelic face? Whoa, his eyeliner fits him so much. Enough of this nonsense, Jin Hee. The guidance counselor then signalled me to get out so that they could have some privacy.

"Okay, good job, Jin Hee. Hihiihihi!" I patted my shoulders and walked to our room. I looked at my watch, it's ten minutes before three. Three? It's our physical education class at the oval. Aish, I have to hurry, since our PE teacher is quite strict. He doesn't want students to be late at his class. It's a mixed class, I guess. I think I'll be seeing some cute guys there; I better hurry.

(V) Tae Hyung's POV

"Mr. Kim, you know about Ms. Park, right? The fact that she's the Student President of this institution? Do you envy her? Her classmate told me that her hand is bleeding because of you. What did you do?" Asked the guidance counselor. He's very calm, but it didn't stop from bringing out the beast in me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?? So I'M the one to blame here? Her hand bled? Stupid! I was the victim here, you know. Did that girl from before also tell you that that lame president of yours slapped me a hundred times? What kind of system is this? The victim now is the criminal. Isn't this illegitimate? Shouldn't the guidance counselor consult the student first about what really happened?" I burst out of anger.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or insult you. I just tried to find out what you did. I didn't judged you immediately, did I? But, because of your attitude towards an elder, I'm afraid you have to leave now. I will assign you for community work, next week!! Be prepared, and get lost!" Then his true colors were revealed. Such a dimwit.. But, to lighten the atmosphere, I remained standing with a straight face.

"When will I start, sir? Am I alone? Oh, I pity myself." I did some aegyo. Haha. He's shocked by my response to him. I can't draw it; he's too ugly when he's surprised.

"Aish~, Jinjja. Monday!! Monday to Friday!! Together with your president!! Get out~!!!"

He shouted, causing the principal to knock on the door and..

"Sir, are you okay?" She said out of curiousness.

"Ne, everything's fine, miss," he faked a smile. Such a liar!

I bowed at him, even though I was still furious. I then rushed to the oval because we have our PE class. Oh no! I'm late again.

"Annyeong," I said as I bowed to the teacher. "Sorry, I'm late." He nodded, meaning it was okay.

"Since it's the first day of school, I want all of you to introduce yourselves. Let's start with you, late-comer." He said.

"Good afternoon. Kim Tae Hyung-ibnida. You can call me V if you want; that's my nickname." I faced the class and saw my friends, all three of them. Plus, the girls I met not too long ago. The bird-brain president and the ugly duckling from the guidance counselor's office. Aish, I'm doomed!

As I finished my speech, I walked to find a seat. I found one beside Ji Min, not knowing that the honourable Miss Park is also sitting next to it as well. It turns out I'll be sitting between them. Did Ji Min sit here on purpose? He'll have serious consequences, I bet. I looked at the evil president, she didn't even glance at me. I notice a bandage on her arm. Did she really hurt herself after slapping me? Hm, how unfortunate she was. I looked back at Ji Min who was thinking deeply..

"Hey, don't worry. You still have a month," I said elbowing him.

"Aish. I'm trying thinking about something here; it's none of your business," he said.

After an hour of introduction to PE, the class finally ended.

Author's POV

It was a tough day for the lead characters.

Jin Hee, confused about her friendship with her best friend,

Jungkook, wasn't sure enough if he was already forgiven by his friend, V, for calling him weird,

Kae Il, injured,

Tae Hyung, doomed.

And there's Ji Min, who's having a hard time with his consequence.

I wonder what Jin is feeling today. Watch out. Keep updated. :) Annyeong!

-end of chapter-