Chapter 23: Love Web

Lou Ry's POV

"Yah! Oppa! Only you and I will eat breakfast." I reminded my cousin since his parents left pretty early for work. "But why are you cooking too much?"

"I'll give some to my classmate." He said still focused on the frying pan. He's now adding he seasoning.

While he's cooking, I prepared the plates, spoons, forks and poured milk on the glasses.

"Table's set!" I said but he never responded. Does he still hate me for bullying him years ago? "Wooah! Daebak! Perfectly cooked. You're a pro, Jin-oppa!" I raised my hands in the air waiting for him to respond to my high-five, but nothing happened, aigoo :(

"Lou Ry," oh? This is the first time he spoke my name."I'm having my breakfast in our neighbor.. Just call me if something bad happens." Then he lifted the lunchbox, put it in his bag and started to walk.

"Oppa!" I stopped him.

"What is it?" He turned back to see me.

"Can I go to your classmate's house, too? I also want to meet her."

"O-okay.."

*****

*tok*tok*tok*

Jin knocked the empty house. "Oppa.. Are you sure there's someone living in here?"

"Arf!arf!" The dog answered.

"Ohh. A puppy!" It jumped into my arms and I carry him like a baby. "Wahh. Kyeopta!"

"Arf! Arf!"

*eeeewnngk*

The door opened.

"J-jin.." A voice of a girl spoke.

"Kaye.. I know you're still not okay so I'm here.. Not as a neighbor, neither as a classmate but as a family. Here, let's eat.. I brought Tangsuyuk, Japchae, and cow's milk." Is this my cousin? How could he be so sweet to other girls? "And this is my cousin, Kim Lou Ry.." Jin faced me and.." Lou Ry, this is Park Kae Il."

"Ohh. Nice to meet you, unni. Neomu yeppeuda!"

"Thank you, guys. Neomu kamsa, Jin."

"Gwenchana. We're f-friends, right?"

*****

Same day.. Three thirty in the afternoon at Seoul High.

Third Person's POV

"Yow, J Hope, how long will it take you to help me to court that girl I met at Jeju?" Suga asked J Hope while dribbling the ball. They're at the basketball court. Only the two of them.

I wonder what are these girls doing in here? He thought then jumped and shoot the ball at the ring. Bingo!

"Kyaaaaaah! Go Sugaaa!" The girls shouted. Oh, guys, I forgot to mention, Suga is one of the varsities at Seoul High. That's why most girls like him, but he just ignore them 'coz little did they knew, Suga is not an expert when it comes to girls. Until he went to Jeju and found this girl attractive which made him want to know her more.

"But, do you perhaps knew what her name is? Do you know where she lives? No, right? She must have also left Jeju. Their family just own that Orphanage but they never told us where they really live, don't get your hopes up, Sugarboy.." J Hope answered back which cause Suga to just stood there, thinking deeply, so J Hope snatched the ball. Ran, and dunked it.