Chapter 21: He Left

NEXT DAY :

Jungkook's POV

I'm so excited to meet V's gadgets on this day but I lose our bet so..nah. Forget it, JungKook. Tssk.

Where's V by the way? It's the first time I came earlier than him. In fact, he never came late. But, it's already 7:57 and our class starts at 8.. I want to hear his news about last night, though. Aiish. Jungkook, just when did you started gossiping, eh?

"Class, meet your new classmate, Lee Sofie. She's from class D, but, since Kim Tae Hyung transferred to another school, she's now with us. I hope you could get along since it's still the third week of classes."

What? Kim Tae Hyung? What happened?

"Ms. Lee, you can sit in Mr. Kim's chair. The empty seat right after Mr. Jeon."

"N-nae" she replied. I was amazed by the beauty of this new classmate of mine. Walking towards me, her long black curly hair bounces freely, she has this pale white skin, she's thin, she's pretty, she's ..

"What??" She asked sarcastically.

"H-huh?"

"You left your mouth open. Stupid." Did I? Tssk. If you're not beautiful, I already kicked your leg.

W..wait. Kim Tae Hyung..

I furtively slid my hand into my pocket and opened my phone. I want to know what happened to V. He never left us dumbfounded. He always tells us, his friends, about what'll he gonna do. Especially to me, coz we're classmates. This is a sudden.

As soon as I was about to press 'send'..

I saw in the corner of my eye that someone is giving me a death glare. Tssk. My new seatmate. I looked at her and smirked. "What are you staring at?" I asked.

"Tss. I'm not looking at you, assh*le."

"Tsk."

"Keep that. The school prohibits students to use cellphone during class hours."She said brusquely.

I just looked at her and just gave her a bitter smile. "Later."

"Excuse me, Miss Hong th~" tssk! Seriously?

"Miss Hong, Sofie's head is aching. Would you mind if I bring her to the clinic?" I said to the teacher.

"Okay, Jung Kook."

Then the beautiful evil glared again. What's wrong with her? Fierce. She just made me like her.

*****

Jin's POV

The moment I entered here in our classroom, in a distance of six chairs away from her in a slanting position, I never seen Kae Il talked to anyone. V's totally a playboy. He just hurt her feelings. He didn't even know what this girl has been going through..

~flashback~

"Jin.. It's so hard.." She paused.. "It's so hard to fight fate. It's been playing me.. the whole time.. Since I met.. Him... V."

"I feel you. Fate's been playing with me, too." If only you knew how much I fought against it, Kaye.. If only you knew how much I was hurt seeing you with someone else.. With my closest friend.. With V.

"Jin.. I have something to tell. I just can't bear it anymore. My heart hurts a lot. Can I trust you?"

"Mullon." (Of course)