Chapter 27 : The Fieldtrip Part 2

Recap:

Sofie's POV

"What does he mean?" I looked into JungKook, but I'm out of luck, I guess. He suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran and hid. So are the other students. Guess what, it's raining fireworks. We should be amazed, right? But.. We can't. Another corner of the building was on..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FIRE.

*****

Chapter 27 : The Fieldtrip Part 2

Third Person's POV

"Kaye!!! Park Kae Il! Where are you?" Jin, more like a busy gander, shouted fearfully inside the blazing room. "Kaaye-ah! Park Kae Il!" He continued-shaking, but he can't hear her voice responding, instead the voices of the howling students seeking for help.

They were in the room where the fireworks' capsules are being produced. Exactly the room beside where the flame started. Where Kae Il was. The whole area is as hot as 45 degrees now. The fire keeps on spreading. Jin, thrice commanded by the teacher to get out of the place, insists to find his classmate Kae Il. He's quite wounded at this moment, shirt's pretty burnt.

On the other side of the building was J Hope. Running from the back door towards the burning rooms. He's dead sure he didn't misheard anything. So he rushed coz he knew Kae Il is in danger.

J Hope's POV

~flashback~

Since the population of Seoul High is totally a large volume, we are separated in four batches to be toured here in Bokgo Company. Our class was one of the first batch to enter the fireworks exhibit and laboratories so we're the first ones to leave the building.

Daebak. How I wish I could make my own fireworks too. Well, I'll be seeing them soon! Keke. Not only fireworks, light sticks! Cameras! Confetti! FANS! Aigoo. Can't imagine myself dancing and rapping in front of the crowd. Hmm, for sure Mr. Ahn won't buy my ears anymore. Oh wait. I just remembered I still have plans to do with Suga but he's with the last batch so I decided to wait for him at the lounge.

Meanwhile, I got the feels of uhmm.. uhmm, something men does when they're about to discharge some "dirty dirty dirty water"

(Author's Note : if you watched BTS' Speaking in English, you'd know what I mean. But I'm not referring to saliva. Peace, Ho Soek! Saranghae!!)

from their reproductive organs, you know. And to be honest, I don't really know where the comfort room is located so I went to the back of the building where no one could see me... Pee.

"Affirmative, boss. I'm waiting for my reward."

Zipping up my pants, I heard a scary low bass voice spoke near me. I know it's pass 6pm and the skies were getting darker but ghosts don't exist, right? I walked to where the direction of the voice is then not too far from me, with one hand on his hipbone, I saw a figure of a muscled man wearing black shoes, black pants, black jacket, and a black underwear maybe? Heol! It's pretty obvious that he likes black! I looked at him for a couple of seconds. Is he one of the janitors here? Coz I'll ask him to clean up the area where I urinated.

Boom! Boom! Boroom-boom-boom!

Uggh. Did the fireworks display already started? Aish. It would be a shame if I can't witness it so I turned around and aimed for a run but a phone rang nearby. Ughh. Can't get rid of gossiping! And so I listened to their conversation. To him, rather.