Chapter 18: The Alterer Part 1

Author's Note: hello! If you are expecting Suga's side story, it's not yet the right time to post in this chapter. So for now, let's unbind some secrets :)
The secrets of
.
.
.
The Alterer.

Kae Il's POV

"before OUR week ends, I'll change the way you feel for me."

These words.. They keep on repeating themselves in my mind all the time. Does V mean that before our week ends, I'll be completely in love with him? True. I'm already fallen into his trap. He's like a voodooist that just dictates what he wants then he'll get it in just one snap or one move of his wand. Look at my situation, he succeeded making me fall for him.

This is our Day 7 in Jeju, Sunday. Our sixth day in a relationship. I still haven't told him that I love him. If I tell him, will he extend the one week into forever?

Are you stupid, Kaye? You're the one who said the JUST ONE WEEK.

Oh, right.

Ughh.

I don't want us to end just after a week. If only I would know that it would came out to this extreme happiness, I wouldn't rather say it. Asdfjklkdmdjkdkd!!

Suga's POV

<<yow, man! You said you're an expert when it comes to girls, can I~>> I was about to finish my message for J-Hope, a new friend of mine from the camp at Jeju, when his name appeared on my screen.

(J-Hopeful_Lover : Calling) perfect timing! I need his help to court this girl I met at Jeju. Hihi.

"Yeoboseyeo?"

[ Yah! Suga, is it true? ] what kind of question is this? Sh*t! Does he know that i had a crush on that New Zealander girl, who happened to visit together with their family, in the orphanage when we had our community work there? Mr. Ahn said they're the owner of it.

"The what?"

[ Kae Il and Tae Hyung, are they in a relationship? ] good. He doesn't know. Kekekeke.

"I guess so."

[ How'd you know? ] tssk. He even have a follow-up question.

"Isn't it too obvious? From the bus.. Until~"

[ What Bus? ]

"Aiish. That's why you should sleep at night. Not in the morning, haha! you're unable to witness the recent happenings if you'll keep on doing that." Yeah, this dude once told me that he can't sleep at night. That's why he can't control his self from sleeping in the morning. But I believe on his fighting spirit. He can still manage to do our tasks.

[ Could you just tell me? You owe me a piece of chicken, remember? ] haha. He still remember it, the time I stole his food.

"W-w-wait. Do you like Park Kae Il?"

[ Somewhat, yes. But I'm... Could you just say it to me now???? ] woah. Listening to his voice, I could really tell that his long face stretched more. Hahaha.

"Tssk. Okay, last time, at the bus. We witnessed their sweet endearments to each other. They fight like cats and dogs horribly but WE, our schoolmates, find it too cute."

[oh..]

J-Hope's POV

So it's true. He's really her namja chingu. Yeah, she's my type but I don't like her that much. The main reason why I purposely planned to stay here is not only to befriend with her. But also, to see her everyday to protect her. I can feel there's something wrong. Something wrong with that blonde-haired boy.