Chapter 31: You Gotta Be Kidding Me (Part 2)

That one day of fame on facebook because of your birthday. Eengk. Author's getting older. Hello, readers! It's been a while. :)

This chapter is dedicated to a very good friend I met here in wattpad, @kholonie, who helps me edit the story. *claps hands

Chapter 31: You Gotta Be Kidding Me (Part 2)

V's POV

"Omma," I looked at my mom sitting in the driver's seat as I held her hand while she pulls the handbreak. "Thank you." She looked at me then flashed her pure smile.

"Aigoo, Tae Hyung, you're such an immature, stupid kid. How could you force us to go to America when you know you'll gonna leave your girlfriend here without even telling her, and worse, you didn't even apologize. I didn't raise you to be like that. Young boys, really. Uggh. So, is this her house?" I look at the blue painted house from the inside as I realized mom stopped the car. My palms suddenly turned pale like all of its blood rushed towards my throat urging me to vomit it. I felt cold. I suddenly saw her in my mind. She was crying and I didn't do anything but hurt her. I was overpowered by my pride. I felt small to see her. I know I must do this but something stops me to do so.

Stupid, Tae Hyung. You're almost here. Get rid of this damn pride! Be mature. You can do this. You can do this.

"You must be tired, mom; I know you are. You wanna rest? Let's go back home, first. I th-," what the fvck am I talking about?

The next thing I knew, a pair of hands pushed me outside the car, making me to fall on the ground. "Omma!!" I cried.

"You act so gay. Go now."

"Mom."

"Ppali."

"Mom, I'm afraid she'll get angry at me."

"Of course she will, stupid. Imagine a girl hurting you and leaving you for no reason knowing that she is your girlfriend. Would you just smile like an idiot about that? Remember, you're here to apologize, and you must be sincere with that. Don't talk about your relationship first; it could hurt her again. You can do it, okay? Mom's behind you."

"A-arasseo." I stoop up from the ground and dusted off my pants. Mom's words were really harsh, but encouraging. Okay, I can do this. I can do this.

"Gay, you forgot your flowers!" Mom reminded me.

Is this the feeling of meeting again the girl you love? It seems like you space out a lot. Aiish. The flowers.

I am walking in their lawn now with a bouquet of blue roses in my hand. Step by step, I'm thinking of how I should approach her. Saying sorry immediately is way too dumb. Should I tell her I miss her? Aish. Why would I say something really obvious? Would telling her she became even more beautiful make her smile? No. Don't say it, stupid. She may recall the times you said it to her; the times you were lying. Would a simple "Hi" do the trick, possibly?

Uggh. Just when did I get Jin's disease? I'm starting to be a coward. I'm sorry, dad.

"Thirteen minutes and 6 seconds. You still haven't reached that blue door? Aigoo, Tae Hyung! I've walked down the aisle to get married faster than this! Now hurry up and apologize!!!"

Uggghh. Mom, only if you know how much I wanted to rush to that door and hug Kae Il. However, my feet seem to have their own little brain.

Tok-tok-tok-tok.

Then I saw mom knocked the door.

"Mom!?!?"

*****