Chapter 32: The Monkey Gossiped

Before anything else, please accept my thank yous, guys. I never thought many would like this story. I'm sorry for updating School Love Affair so late. But hey, the author's back now!! :) *throws imaginary confetti* enjoy!

*****

Third Person's POV

"Monkey." Jungkook looked at Sofie who just came and offered him a can of soda. "What's the problem?" She asked the frowning boy as she sat beside him.

( Author's note : For everyone's benefit, Sofie and Jungkook are now in good terms, thanks to the accident :))

Before Jungkook responded, he opened his cola and instead of drinking it, he exchanged it with Sofie's. "What's the sudden care?" He smirked and drank her already-opened can.

"Hey! Why did you-?!! That's mine!"

"To what I did, can you tell that we kissed?"

"How idiotic. Of course not." She clenched her fist and faced the opposite direction. Hiding the pink color flashing on her cheeks.

"I like you, Sofie."

"Like your buttface." Sofie stood up but before she could walk away, Jungkook grabbed her hand causing her to sit back again. "How many times do I have to tell you, I don't like you."

"But I like you!" He insisted.

"Then you should stop liking me now."

"I can't." Jungkook hissed.

"Oww-kay? But Jungkook, aren't you too fast? I mean, you don't know me that much and you can't be sure if we could still be together after a few days."

"No, I'm sure of what I'm feeling." Persisted the boy.

"That's what you are feeling today, but you don't know what you will feel later. Do you understand?"

"Of course! But look at Tae Hyung! His love for Kae Il grew and still grows. Don't you know that he just started it by a simple bet?"

"How sure are you? Besides, he once played the student president's feelings, he could do it again. Pssh. And You!! You and Tae Hyung are different so don't compare yoursel~"

"I just saw him kissed Kae Il last night!"

"Pffft." She burst into laughter.

"What?" Jungkook wrinkled his forehead.

"I never knew monkeys are gossipers. Hahaha." She said as she ran away from Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

Aish. Am I that unbelievable? I'm sure I have this feeling towards her. Love. I love her more than I love my gadgets. I just don't know how to put it into details but I really love her. And me? A gossiper? It isn't my fault if loverboy left the door open last night.

~flashback~

"Jagiya.." I heard a voice from Kae Il's room. It was V's. Haha. I wanted to laugh at the idiot making cheesy endearment with the Seoul High's president who, obviously, can't hear him. I went near the door and sneaked a little. Just a little. Just a.. snap! Am I really a gossiper? Ugh, but at least, I'm 100% sure I'm not a monkey.

"I'm here now. Hey, it's me. The most stupid living creature ever." He said. It's good that he knows. Pfffft.. Hahaha. But.. "You look good in a short hair, huh. Your eyelashes are so long putting mine's into shame. Don't stop me, okay? I want to hold your hand right now." Then I saw him made a move to Kae Il. He gently caressed her head as I saw him smile. This guy, he's so bold. I saw his eyes turned watery, saying his feelings for her were pure. Only if Kae Il was awake. She could probably see how Tae Hyung missed her so much.

"Is it just me or the machine that made me feel electrocuted when our hands touched? But I won't let go of your hand anyway. Jagiya.." He paused as I saw him combing her hair with his hands. "You're really beautiful. I'm so blind not to notice this before. I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I hurt you so many times. I lied. I was mischievous. I caused you pain. But now, I'm caught up in you. Could I heal those wounds? Would you give me the permission to show the love that I was supposed to give when you're still mine? I can't fight the feeling inside of me anymore. I'm so sorry. Will you please forgive what I've done?" He said as he planted a kiss on her hand.

"I'm sorry for not being there with you when you got into an accident. What happened? I wish you could recover soon, Jagiya, soonest, because I want to see you smile again. You know what? I'm a kind of a living dumb. Thinking that it's better now to make an apology to you since you're still sleeping. But who was I fooling? I know you can't hear me."

"But Jagiya.. Is it true? That you're leaving? Why? Please wake up. I need you to see me. Jagiya. Please. Okay.. Look, when you wake up, you can hit me.. A hundred times! Thousands of times! I'll accept them all. You can curse me. You can~~"

I kept watching Tae Hyung's drama until his phone rang. Haha. Epic fail, V.

"Y-Yes, mom? O-Okay. Five minutes more, I'll go down."

He tapped his phone and put it inside his army green pocket. And..

"Jagiya, I know it would take you time to forgive me.." He stood up from his seat and bent his body to reach Kae Il's face. "So, I'll wait. I'll wait until your heart'll beat for me again. I'll wait until you say 'yes' again. I'll wait until we.." He leaned closer.. "Could do.." And closer.. "this thing".

Gah! I'm not gay. But kyaaah! He kissed the girl like.. What the hell! Tae Hyung kissed a girl. Like.. Omg!! Kim Tae Hyung just kissed a girl! Waatt da ffvck!

"Saranghae, Park Kae Il."

~end of flashback~

"Jeon Jungkook!" ... Sofie's voice awakened me.

"Eh?"

"Give me back my cola!"

Pfftt. Hahaha. Look who wants a secondhand kiss! I knew it, Sofie likes me too.

-end of chapter-

A/N: hehe. I know what you all are thinking. This chapter is so damn short. Eheheh. I'll update when our christmas break comes! Anyway, please leave a feedback :) thank you! Byeee!

PS: who went to THE RED BULLET Conerct of BTS? Wah, i'm so envious.