Chapter 6: Stop, I'm Hurt

Jin's POV

It's twilight. I was at my room painting a picture of my crush. Since I entered the school, I haven't talked or looked at her face-to-face, but I've always had this image of her inside my head. She has a long hair that curls at the bottom, she always ties her hair up, she has wide bright eyes. Her nose, it's perfect. Her lips, red as strawberry, are thin and it makes her even cuter. She's tall, but still a few centimetres shorter than me. The blue ribbon fits her innocence. She's kind, she's....

I heard her voice and immediately dashed to the window to see her. I saw V's car stop in front of her house. They bid their goodbyes and the car drove off. What was he trying to do now? Why are they together? Could he be helping Ji Min to get her? No, that can't be it, but why are they doing this? This can't be good. I have to talk to both of them.

The next morning, I woke up early enough to catch her. I told my parents I would leave pretty early. It's fifteen minutes before seven, the time she usually leaves for school. She should be out any minute now.

I was standing at our front door, waiting for her to come out from the white door in front of me for probably 10 minutes already, but there was no sight of her. I then saw a black car coming down the street. Wait. I know that car; it's V's! Again?! I was in my train of thought when the car stopped in front of me, or rather in front of my crush's house.

"Hey, Jin, why are you here?" he popped his head out of the car and asked me.

"Um, I live here." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "What brings you here?"

"Well, I'm here to pick up my future girlfriend. Would you like to come with us? We're going to school," he asked. Then his phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo? Kaye? I'm here already," he answered. Oh no, they even have each other's phone number?

"What?! You should've waited for me!" he pouted. I guess Kae Il already left very very early, explaining why I didn't see her today.

"Jin!" he called out. "You're going to school right? Let's go together."

I got in car, and as soon as the engine started, the driver bolted us to the school.

As we were on our way..

"V, why are you doing this? You and Ji Min are playing her. How do you think she's gonna feel?? What if she falls for Ji Min? What about Yeo Jin? And you? If she falls for you.."

"Then that'll be great. Well, actually Ji Min already refused to do the consequence, so no need to worry about Yeo Jin. And just to let you know, I'm starting to like her," he smiled.

What? He liked her? I was dumbfounded. I don't know how to react or what to say, but as far as I was concerned, I knew I was hurt. I couldn't like her anymore; V already made the first move.

"Oh, really? That's better then. Well, good luck," I said, looking away from him. I was jealous.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at the school gate. We both bowed to the driver and walked inside the campus.

"Jin, you have class with Kaye, right? Give this to her. Gamsa~; you're the best guy ever. See you later." V gave me a red rose and walked to class.

While walking, I thought of asking Jin Hee to give it Kae Il. I want to, no, need to distance myself from her. There's no reason for me to like her anymore; I'll only betray V. As soon as I entered the classroom, I saw Jin Hee sitting near the door. Since Kae Il was not around yet, I gave it to her and asked her to give it to Kae Il. She nodded and I walked towards my chair.

(V) Tae Hyung's POV

Ha! They believed me! Of course I don't like that bird brain.