Chapter 10: Hospital Bloopers

Third Person POV

Jungkook entered the room with a basket of apples and oranges. The two followed after him.

"Yah! You also ditched class?" Ji Min asked as they came closer to his bed.

"So what? Aren't you happy we're here?" Jungkook joked while putting the basket at the side table.

"Absolutely NOT." Ji Min beamed.

"Aiish! Bye, then!!" Jungkook shouted and walked out of the room, as if.

They all looked at Jungkook's direction and cackled. Jin noticed V's arm resting around Kaye's shoulders. He felt uneasy again. "Are they already a couple?" He thought. He can't stand seeing them like that so he decided to excuse himself from the group.

"Gu-" Jin hasn't finished his sentence because Jungkook opened the door again.

"Yah! Ji Min-ah! What did you just do earlier huh? Are you insane? Why do you want to have suicide? EXPLAIN!!!" Jungkook shouted at Ji Min. Jin looked at Ji Min, looked at Jungkook, and back to Ji Min. He doesn't want Ji Min to be reminded of what had happened. He gave Jungkook a death glare. Ji Min saw him and spoke up.

"What? What suicide? How come I'll do that?" Ji Min said causing all of them to drop their jaws. Except Jin, who let out a sigh, trying to figure out what Ji Min is trying to say.

"Then, why are you here at the hospital? So, you're saying that the guard is lying?" V asked while taking off his hand from Kaye's shoulders.

"Guys, keep calm and listen carefully to what I will say, arasso? First and for most, the rooftop is my favorite place in Seoul High. I love that place, thanks to my twin sister for introducing that place to me."

"What are you talking about? You're an only child!" Jungkook said. Kae Il's eyes grew huge.

"So i am the one responsible why you were here. Mianhe, Ji Min oppa." She whispered in her mind.

"Wait! I'm not yet finished! Aaaish!!" Ji Min complained. "Uhm.. So.. So.." Ji Min can't think of any other reasons so Jin helped him out.

"Guys, Ji Min needs rest. Let's talk to him later." Jin said and guided them outside the room. Before he took his last step outwards, he winked at Ji Min.

"Gomawo!" Ji Min signed.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook is so persistent to know what really happened to his cousin so he asked Jin about it.

"Hey, Jin, I know you knew what happened to that crazy guy. Tell me what happened."

"Huh? Me?.."

"Yeah, you" V said.

"I don't k-"

"Yes, you know.."

"Jin, can you tell us?" Kae Il pleased him.

"Well.."

"Well?" The three chorused.

~flashback~

"Jin, I will only tell this to you. I hope you'll keep this.. I don't want the others to know, especially my parents.. It hurts my pride. They already warned me about not having a girlfriend 'coz I'm still young. You know how protective my parents are, right? Jebal."

"Kure, I promise."

~end of flashback~

"Uhmm. J-Ji Min told me that he was drunk that day. He mistaken the beer as a typical soft drink so he drank it right away. His eyes were red causing for the guard to see him as if he was in tears. He didn't know what he was doing. He didn't even know that he was about to jump from the rooftop. Good thing that the guard saw him, or else.."