Chapter One

*A/N: First off there might be small deductions here and there throughout this story which means they inspired me for an idea for the story. But this whole story is dedicated to @Kadiebmore who became my number one wattpad fan and is literally like my best friend on here! Of course the character Kadie is based on her! She's just a supperly dooperly amazing person! Love you Kadie

Second dedication to @InLoveWithNouis for being a sweet fan and helping me decide on how I want our Zaynie to be!***

"Cheers to the freaking weekend. Drink to that, yeah yeah!" Cheers by Rihanna

"That's it, right there! Keep that pose! Don't move!" The photographer ordered.

I looked at Kadie, who looked at me at the same time, and we rolled our eyes in unison.

I stood in the same position I was in for the last several shots. The left half of my body leaned against the wall, heed tilted up at at least a thirty degree angle, to expose my jaw line. My grey eyes stared straight into the camera lens, my hands growing anxious to escape out of these dress pants pockets.

I hated suits. They made me feel so confined and locked up. Kadie didn't have that problem though. She was stretched out on the tiger rug, using my legs as her back support. One of her arms were intertwined with my one of my legs, making it seem like she desired me. She used her other to prop herself up. Her face was turned to look up at me, her blue eyes shining from the bright lights around us. Her blonde hair fell over her strapless shoulder. Her curvy figured seemed to be heightened in the jade green dress she wore, which matched my tie. It ended right above the knees, showing off her flawless legs which were fashionably finished off with these four inch black heels that had jades encrusted into them.

I was so busy paying attention, making sure I showed off the lust in my eyes. I had no idea what this photo shoot had to do with Armani cologne but I wasn't the director.

A hand fell down on my shoulder and I froze in fear. My whole body went rigid and I closed my eyes and braced myself. It was coming, I knew it was. I could hear the voice in my head. The voice that ordered me around for so long. The voice that made me feel like the utter shit I was. I bit my lip, failing at my attempt to stop the tears from falling down.

"Good job Angel and Kadie. The shoot's over. You can go change now if you want." The director said happily.

I opened my eyes in surprise from hearing his voice. I looked down at Kadie, who was looking at me with a worried expression. I feigned a smile for her and held out my hand. She grasped it and I pulled her up so she could take the heels off.

"You okay hun?" She asked, once both heels were in her hands. I offered my arm and she took it as we walked off set towards the changing rooms.

"Yeah, was just caught off guard that's all." I said, still holding my smile on.

"He scared you didn't he?" She asked, her voice sympathetic which I didn't want. I didn't want her to feel sympathy for me. She saved me! She's the best thing that could've happened to me so far.

"It's not that hard to scare me Kadie! I'm a naturally jumpy person." I assured her. It was more of an acquired trait though. But there was no way I'd ever tell her about the things in my past. They were my past and I had to start realizing that that was where it was going to stay.

"I know what to do to make you feel better!" She said, stopping suddenly. A huge smile formed on her face and I stared at her wearily. She always had something random to make me feel better.