Chapter Twelve

"And she said, I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids they seem to fit it!" - Cool Kids by Echosmith

"On tour," Kadie said in disbelief, "we're going on tour with them."

I frowned, throwing stuff into my suitcase. Packing was my least favorite thing to do, especially when all I had was this stupid note to go by. It was burning a hole in my pocket, the last thing that Zayn gave me. Well technically Louis gave it to me but it was from Zayn.

Dear My Angel,

It's with a heavy heart that I tell you that we can no longer be together. It's not you but me, and I know people say that all the time but it's true. I am completely different around you, not by choice but because I care so deeply about you. Like way too much that I'm not sure what to do. You're my everything and I don't want to subject you to seeing how I acted anymore. You're a beautiful guy that I'll never forget and I'll always take care of you no matter what. I won't be mad if anything happens between you and one of the other boys or anyone I knew. I know Louis fancies you some. I am not out of the competition yet but I will rejoin the race for your heart when I have better self control. Come to me for anything.

Your Love,

I couldn't stop thinking about that freaking note. Even though it was my idea to breakup in the first place he just sounded so fucking sweet saying it. How in the hell was I suppose to put him off as an ex I'll never talk to again when he says sweet shit like that?! He even drew me an amazing portrait of myself.

"Do you think you two packed enough?" Louis asked. Kadie and I watched as he pulled our two overly stuffed bags into the living room.

"Not nearly enough." Kadie groaned. "There's tons of things I can't fit into my bag." She said, crossing her arms and frowning.

"You have way too much stuff Kadie and Angel."

"Louis you can never have too much things." Kadie said with a smile. Louis grinned and opened the door, ready to take everything out but he stopped in the door frame. He bent down and picked up something.

"Who the hell is Angela?" He asked. With those five words seemed to make my bags so heavy. I looked over in his direction, the world freezing over with one name.

Louis kept staring at the paper, looking for something that wasn't there. "Angel I think they spelled your name wrong." He said, handing the paper to me.

I looked at the envelope wearily. "Why don't you guys go to the car." I said, nodding towards the door. They agreed, shuffling out of the room, leaving me alone with the envelope.

"Angela, Angela, Angela." I whispered, ripping the envelope open. "Fucking Angela, you stupid little-" I glanced at it, frowning at the letter, unfolding it slowly.

Dear Angel(a),

Did you seriously think you could get away with what you did? You killed three of my workers in my stunt that you'll have to makeup for. Oh, and I know about your friend seeing you in that club. Don't worry he got what he deserved, though I'll assure you he's not dead. See my boys have been keeping their eyes on you since you pulled off  your "great escape." I know that you'll return to me though. I always get what I want and what I want the most is you, my prized jewel.

I'll see you soon ,

Xoxo

I tore the paper up, walking to the restroom and flushing it down the trouble. I walked back out to see Louis standing in the living room by the door. "You ready?" He asked.

"Sure am, let's go." I said, grabbing my bag and walking out. Louis closed the door after me. He walked behind me as a little shield.

" So that letter?"

"It was some dumb prank. Nothing to worry about." I said, not believing a word I said.

**A/N: good good? yes no maybe so? Zangel will not die people, I love them too much. But Angela, hmmmm Angela, maybe it's time for a background story on her....**