Chapter Four

**A/N: So I decided to make this a Zayn and Louis fan fiction. Any questions? nope okay!**

"I, feel something so right. But doing the wrong thing ." Counting Stars by One Republic

Kadie and I waited for the bass drop on our song. We stood up anticipating with everyone else in the club and as soon as the words came we all dropped to the song. Jumping back up all we did was bounce and throw our arms up and acted like maniacs. I couldn't conceal my smile. We were just moving to the beat, no specific dance. Just letting the rhythm take over our bodies. It was the best feeling. Even the boys were having fun, though none of them had no rhythm. This song was ending and we waited in anticipation.

"Con los terroistas!" The song started and Kadie and I jumped. The boys looked confused when the next words were said. "And do the Harlem Shake!"

The boys watched as Kadie and I shook our shoulders wildly and I grabbed Harry's shoulders and started shaking his.

"This is a dance!?" He asked over the music. I nodded and smiled.

"Hear shake your shoulders. You can do whatever else with it!" I said, dancing on him while I shook my shoulders and moved my legs.

Perrie walked up in front of Kadie and they stood face to face doing it, tongues out. All eyes were on the girls as they dropped to the floor, on their backs still shaking. All eyes were on them as the song rolled straight into Dum Dum. It was a Baauer night in the club obviously. Then he surprised us and changed to Timber (Jump Smokers Remix)  I looked up at the DJ booth and gave Zayn two thumbs up. This was what I needed.

"He should just be a permanent  DJ." I said absent mindedly. Harry looked at me and frowned and I remembered that they were in a band. I smiled and apologized to him and kept dancing. All through the next couple of songs I kept stealing glances at Zayn. I realized that he however, never took his eyes off of me.

"Can I steal this dance?" A high pitched British accent came from behind us.

"Won't Elle get mad that we're dancing together?" Harry asked.

"Well one Elle isn't here. She said 'she didn't feel like coming.'" He quoted her, sounding quite relieved actually. "Two I was asking could I dance with Angel." He said.

"Me?"

"Him?" Harry and I asked in unison. Louis smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Harry.

"You don't mind, do you little Angel?" He asked me.

"Ummm I don't believe I have a choice?" I questioned.

"Well you could always walk away or you could stay and dance." He said.

"What about Elle?" I asked him, looking around the club, a tad worried.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides it's dancing, not sex." He told me with a smile. I looked at him in shock. I never really talked to him before. I looked up at Zayn in the booth who was glaring at us.

"Ummm okay," I said, turning to face Louis. He held me close as we pretty much just swayed to the music. Even though the song was fast he was moving very slow. It was as if he was dancing to his own music.

"What's going on?" I asked him. He looked at me with his sea green eyes and smiled.

"Just a friendly dance that's all." He said with a whimsical laugh. "Is that too much to ask for?"

"It's just odd. You five boys are odd." I told him. He looked at me and smiled, shrugging his shoulders innocently. He was so close to me, his body heat radiating off of him and unto me. I looked at him in complete wonder. He was something truly fascinating.