Chapter Sixteen

"Say a prayer to yourself. He says 'close your eyes, sometimes it helps' " -Russian Roulette by Rihanna.

"You should really stop crying, I mean nobody's going to hear you at all. It's quite pathetic." He said, the whip flying against my back once more. I bit down against the bonds that held my arms down in front of me.

"Go to Hell," I said through clenched teeth. There wasn't anything that anyone could do for me. The waves were crashing against the boat, causing us to rock back and forth. I didn't know who this guy before me was but he kept whipping me, over and over. Yet, I wouldn't stop crying because I had hopes that someone would hear me.

"You think any of those boys will help you?" He asked.

"They'll save me of course." I whispered.

Of course that wasn't the answer he wanted to hear. I got lashing after lashing all before I was sent to see the big man.

I walked away to the door, blood pouring down my back. The cold draft pounded against my naked body, the smell of the ocean's breeze creeping through the halls. I sat there thinking about what to do next. Nothing was coming to my mind, nothing at all. It didn't take long for me to reach his room, that pungent odor making my nostrils flare.

"There's my favorite little girl." The subhuman blob said from the bed. I'm guessing he was the inspiration for the big slimy worm guy from Star Wars. What was it, Jabba the Hun? Who knows, I couldn't even think straight with those green eyes looking at me.

Green, maybe that's why I never paid attention to Harry. They had the same colour eyes. I mean Louis had sea green eyes but his were more on the blue side, with some grey in them. Zayn was perfectly safe, just with amber brown eyes. Why was I thinking about eyes? Maybe to be anywhere except for here. I mean I could clearly see his mouth moving but I couldn't hear any words coming out. That was until I felt the whip again.

I snapped into attention, staring at the guy. " What do you want with me?" I growled.

His eyes narrowed in on me, the sound coming from his stomach(?) sounded like a growl. Or he could've just been hungry. Who knows with him. "You used to be the sweetest little girl."

"Um, I think I've always been a boy." I mumbled, looking down at my dangling in between my legs. He shook his head at my statement, his tongue clicking against his teeth. His eyes were a mixture between pity and anger. I smiled, knowing that I was pissing him off. What I didn't know was how much.

His hand reached down and he pulled out a gun, and aimed it at me. "I HATE when girls are disobedient. You were my favorite but you've caused so much trouble." He said, shaking his head.

"Well you didn't think I'd let all your boss have their way with me did you?" I said smartly. It's true, once they caught me again they took turns passing me around but I fought back. I'm pretty sure I kicked one guy's testicles into his stomach. He tried to go more then once.

"So you're going to shoot your favorite person now?" I asked him. I smiled at him as the safety clicked. "Do it." I told him. He looked at me and smiled, shooting past me.

"Did you miss me on purpose?" I asked. He smiled before firing again, this time hitting me in my arm. I fell to the ground, holding the wound. Pain seared through my arm as I bit my lip.

"They've changed my special little Angel." He growled. I closed my eyes and held my breath as the trigger went off. The sound etched through my brain, the last sound I made.

**A/N: So yeah this chapter is short. Mostly because this story is coming to an end because it's not as popular as I hoped it would be. Sorry for that everyone. Maybe next time. Btw a new story will be up later called Everything Has Changed and it's a Zouis story. I just think there was too much happening in this story for it to go on.**