Chapter Two

**A/N: so I've been searching and I finally found a pic to use for Angel. Just pretend the guy has grey eyes but there's a picture to the right! Please enjoy! :)**

"Could you be the devil, could you be an angel?!" E.T. by Katy Perry

"I'M HERE!" A voice yelled from the other side of the door. I got up opened the door, followed closely behind by Zayn. It was like he was a body guard or something. Maybe an over protective older brother? It was weird because I've only known him for a little over an hour.

I opened the door and the first person to come in was a blonde haired guy with a baby face. He wore a simple white shirt and blue jeans. His blue eyes scanned the room in wonder, going from Zayn to me to Kadie to Perrie to...back to Kadie? I turned to her and she was staring back. Not only that but she was blushing? Kadie never blushed. It wasn't in her nature. Then I turned back to the blonde guy who was still standing in the doorway. I could see the connection forming in those blue eyes.

"Black Hole Niall you can enter anytime you want!" Zayn said. Niall jumped as if coming from a trance before slowly putting one for out, then the other and so forth, causing him to look as if he was a toddler with no walking capabilities.

The next to come to the door was this buff guy who took up the whole door frame just about. He had this brown hair that was styled up in this weird do. A brown beard was forming strong and prominent on his face that was getting close to the color of his eyes. His deep brown eyes stared around with all the kindness in the world. He looked down at me and smiled and I felt so awkward in his presence. Here was this nice, slightly dressed up guy who seemed like a long lost relative of the Hulk to me, smiling at me with appreciation that I didn't deserve.

"Disney Princess Liam." Zayn whispered in my ear. Liam frowned at Zayn, obviously hearing his words. He shook his head in a disapproving manner before entering the flat. I looked at Zayn and smiled who was smiling back at me with smugness.

Next was this curly haired green eyed guy. "Man Child Harry." Zayn called him. He had this childish face that magically looked grown at some angles. He was incredibly thin but I could tell under his black tee and super skinny jeans he had some muscles. I also noticed his brown boots which I was going to steal. I loved boots. He smiled, showing off dimples. I smiled back and he winked before walking in with the others. I grew uncomfortable. I think he was flirting with me.

"Who ordered the box of CHEEZITZ?" Asked my now favorite person to walk through the door. I figured he was "Loud Mouth Tommo" since that was the name u haven't heard yet. Not to mention he had my cheezitz. He walked in and I ran and grabbed the box from him but he wouldn't let go. My hands were above his on the box, his tan skin almost the complexion of my light brown skin. I looked at the tattoos that covered up his arm and looked to his slightly protruding chest under the black shirt. He was wearing black skinny jeans and vans with no socks. No socks, I never wore socks either. He had this black beanie on that hid most of his brown hair but not all. A few brown wavy locks were poking out.

"And who might you be?" He asked in this light British accent.

"Ummm, I'm Angel." I said, tearing my eyes from his blue eyes that were speckled with green. His thin pink lips went into a smile as he surveyed me.

"This box isn't for fat ass Zayn?" He asked.

"Hey!" Zayn called out. Punching Louis in the shoulder playfully.

"Ummm, no." I said, looking down at the ground.

"Are you okay? You don't have to be shy." He said. His accent was so high pitched that I was fairly certain he liked guys. But then this brunette chick walked in and latched herself to him.