Chapter Thirteen

" I don't even know what but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you." - Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

"Angela, Angela, Angela." He moaned that name over and over. I just submitted, not bothering to move. Catatonic I think they called it. After he released in me he rolled off, lying beside me.

"You're dismissed." He said. I nodded, not daring to turn to him. I shuffled out of bed and made my way out of the room, wincing with each step I took. I opened the door and the guard stared me down. I was naked and completely humiliated.

"You know you're the boss favorite boy right?" He asked me. I nodded, not really worrying about talking. I just wasn't in the mood at all.

"You have more business tonight." He whispered.

"I really need rest," I whispered softly. I walked into my room, closing the door. I wobbled over to the mirror, the only other thing in the room besides the bed.

My tan bronze shin was flawed with loathing and abuse. I twirled my fingers in my long curls that were driving me crazy. There was a knock on my door and I turned to see a dress being thrown inside. I walked over to the red silk dress that laid crumpled on the floor, it looked cheap and used.

I picked it up and walked over to the mirror, holding it up to review my inspection. I walked to my bed and dug under my pillow to pull out a knife I stole from the kitchen once I was eating.

"No more," I cried. "You won't have me anymore!" I yelled in a hushed tone. I put on the dress, sliding on my usual black stockings and put on stilettos. I applied my makeup, putting on the illusion, and knocked on the door, holding the knife behind my back.

"I'm ready." I said simply, listening out for the click as the door opened. He creaked the door open slightly, looking at the tall dark haired man.

"Well don't you look like a pretty princess Angela." He said slowly.

"I look like a little Angel." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me and I whispered, "but I'm not." I pulled the knife out and plunged it into his stomach over and over.

I watched as the blood trickled down the corner of his lips, the scarlet corner adding colour to them. A single tear escaped from the corner of his eye, running down his face. I smiled as the light abandoned his eyes and he dropped to the ground.

I walked away, down the hall, another guy coming up next to me. "Angela, you're ready and looking nice." He said, eyeing me down. He grabbed my hand, the wrong hand, bringing it out before him. He looked at the knife that was covered in blood in shock. " Angela," he said softly.

"Please don't tell," I whispered.

"Follow me," he said, pulling me through the pale eggshell white halls. He pulled me up the only exit I knew of, the guarded one. What I didn't expect was for him to pull out a gun and shot the two guys that were guarding the stairwell. I looked at him in surprise as he handed me the gun.

"Go," he whispered.

"Go?" I said softly. I held the gun close to me as I ran down the stairs, taking them by

two. It wasn't until I reached the bottom, my stilettos hitting the blood when I heard it. The gun went off and I turned around to see my helper fall down the stairs.

" Angela, what are you doing!?" He asked me, his green eyes baring at me.

" Freeing myself," I said, pointing the gun at him. I pulled the trigger, flinching at the recoil. I staggered back, completely missing my target. He ducked however, giving me enough time to open the door and run out.

I kept running until I reached some trees. I could hear the people behind me, the cars starting. I bent down, peering through the bushes as they drove off. I dropped the gun on the ground, turning to run off. I kept running, stumbling over the unknown terrain.

I kept running, not stopping to think this through. I was running and he would kill me. He never had the tolerance for disobedience but all I could focus on was getting away. The neon lights in the distance.

I woke up with a start, looking around wildly at my surroundings. Zayn was sleeping across from me, his breathing slow and calm. I smiled at his sleeping form, glad that he was so close.

"Are you alright?" Zayn mumbled in his sleep.

"You're up?" I mumbled.

He chuckled lightly, "Was listening to you mumble. Louis got up to fix you some tea alright. He sorta woke me up to ask what flavor you liked." He mumbled. Just on cue Louis shuffled in, tea in hand.

" Peppermint," he said, kneeling on my bed. He handed it to me, smiling when I got up and took a sip.

" Thanks Lou bear." I said, leaning on him as I sipped my tea.

"Anything for little man." He said, ruffling up my hair. I smiled up at the smiling older man and then back at Zayn, who was smiling but feigning sleep. I guess I wouldn't be alone anymore.

" So what were you dreaming about?"

" Just a nightmare about the past." I said, biting his arm. " Someplace where it's going to stay."

**A/N: I hope you all like it! :D good right? I hope at least.**