Chapter Eleven

"Kiss me hard before you go. Summer time sadness. I just wanted you to know, that baby you'll be missed." - Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

" So you're over?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders looking up at Kadie, who was sprawled out on the couch. I was lying on the floor, too lazy to get up.

"I think I drive him to do crazy things." I told her.

"Well love makes you do crazy things." Kadie said.

"Well love shouldn't make you beat up a guy because of a picture being taken." I said. Kadie leaned off the side of the couch and smiled at me.

"Awww you care about him." I groaned but nodded anyways.

"Forget me, you're dating two boys?!" I asked.

"Oh gosh no, I'm not a tramp. I'm dating Niall." She said, taken aback by the question.

"So why did he say that?"

"Well we did kinda experiment in a Niam sandwich before."

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"You know, the three of us bang, bang." She said, making a circle with one hand and inserting a finger into it 

"No, I know what sandwich means. I mean the fact that Niall and Liam did it."

"Oh I soooo wish. That would be sexy but no. They did me though." She said, smiling with triumph.

"You naughty, naughty girl you." I said.

There were a couple of knocks on the for before I could hear Louis' voice singing. I jumped up and opened the door to be faced with him and a grumpy looking Eleanor. Great, he brought the biggest bitch on earth with him.

"Little Angel, I have some bad news." He said sadly. I moved sideways and let him and Eleanor enter and he walked over to our living room and jumped on the couch.

"KadieBean!" He screamed.

"Louis if you don't get your big ass off of me!" She screamed.

"Don't act like you don't like my arse!" He said. " My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, huns!" Louis sang, shaking his ass. Eleanor looked furious but Kadie and I were laughing our asses off.

" Oh my god Kadie look at his butt!"

" Oh my god Angel look at his butt!" We sang as he kept twerking.

" STOP IT LOUIS! WE CAME TO TELL ANGEL HE CAN'T BE WITH ZAYN ANYMORE!" Eleanor yelled. " He's been told, let's go." She said, walking back to the door.

"Elle you don't have to such a raging bitch everyone you're around them!" Louis yelled. Eleanor stepped back in shock, completely taken aback by Louis sudden outrage. The room was motionless as his words sunk in, being absorbed into the walls so they could be replayed over and over.

"Louis Tomlinson, what are you trying to say?" She asked astounded. Her eyes narrowed in on...me.  "Is this all for him?"

"Me?" I asked, quite bemused. I looked at Kadie who was clenching her fists.

"Yes you! Everything was fine until you came into the picture. You broke up Zerrie and now you're trying to destroy Elounor. You're just fucking up everything you come in contact with!" She yelled, stepping up to me. I stood my ground, staring down the enraged girl before me. "You messed up Zayn's life and his image and now you're going to try to destroy Louis' and I won't allow it."

I chewed on my lip to try to not raise my voice. "I'm sorry little girl but if you think you can threaten me you are surely mistaken." I took a step forward and she retreated backwards. "There are far more things in this world that are more frightening than an angry little girl like you!" I spat at her. "Am I suppose to care that you are so insecure with yourself that you're threatened that your boyfriend will be taken away by another guy? Sweetie you are the last thing on my mind because that's just how miniscule you and your petty jealousy are the last things that I think about, if they ever cross my mind at all."

"Woah little Angel, calm down." Louis said. "You just went all dark there."

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me." I said with a fake smile. "What I meant to say was you're a raging bitch and to get the fuck out of my house!"

Kadie chimed in saying, "Our. Get the fuck out of our house."

Eleanor's face was twisted up as if she was going to cry. She looked at Louis with pleading watery eyes, her gaze trying to find one ounce of sympathy from his sea green ones. He simply shrugged his shoulders, indifferent to her feelings like the both of us. A cry escaped from her slightly parted lips as she stormed out the door and Louis looked to us for guidance.

"Do I run abd get her back?" He asked.

"Only if you want crazy in your life." Kadie said.

"What if I want something else?" He asked, gazing at me.

"Only if you want crazy in your life." I said, staring back.

He smiled, "I think I can handle crazy better than others." He said, referencing Zayn. I looked away thinking of Eleanor's words. Was I really just messing up these boys lives?

**A/N: Yes I finally updated, so happy I could die! umm this story might be about ten chapters shorter than I thought it'd be. Decided not to have the whole Angel x Harry thing but he will have a role in  this. By the way the plot will be heating up soon as the Louis x Angel begins!**