Chapter Six

**A/N: Some Zangel love in this chapter :) I actually like this book and dropped another hint. Last one for a couple of chapters ;)**

"We don't look for heaven and we put love first."  This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey.

The warm night air hit the both of us causing me to smile. I hated the cold. It made me feel trapped. Zayn bounced slightly as I sat on his shoulders, causing me to hold his hands tighter.

"You did that on purpose!" I yelled, smiling as he laughed.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked. I patted his head and he turned in a circle, letting go off my hands. I leaned over and locked my arms around his neck, removing my legs to re position myself until I was on Zayn's back. He held me by my legs and happily walked down the street.

"Sing me a song!" I said happily.

"Why should I do that?" He asked me.

"Because you're a singer! Duh!" I said. He chuckled at that and nodded his head before singing for me.

"Take me down to the river, underneath the blood orange sun. Say my name like a scripture, keep my heart beating like a drum." He sung and stopped.

"What song is that?" I asked.

"Legendary Lovers." He replied, walking through the grass. He dropped me once we got near the river and I smiled. He chose that sing on purpose.

"Keep singing!" I pleaded, kicking my shoes off, letting the blades flatten under my feet and tickle my soles as I turned in the grass, my arms flaring at my side.

"The beautiful creature that is dancing over there, flailing his arms in the air has me overwhelmed. My voice is filling the air as I hope he understands, he is truly beautiful." Zayn sang to me. I stopped and smiled at him.

"That tune sounds familiar." I whispered. "Something Kadie showed me before."

"It's our first single, What Makes You Beautiful." He said, sitting in the grass. I came and sat beside him, lying down and resting my head on his legs.

"Your sound has changed." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you didn't know us?" He whispered.

"It's only three albums. I think I have enough time to listen to them in over two weeks." I replied.

"Favorite song?" He asked.

"I have three." I waited for his response but he was only looking at me fondly. "Tell Me A Lie. Summer Love. You and I."

"Which one represents us?" He asked.

"Which one are you hoping for?"

"Well hopefully not Summer Love." He said.

"What? I think that's poetic! It's summertime! You'll never forget me-"

"But I don't want this to be over. Ever." He said quickly. "I think I'd die if that happens."

"Don't you ever repeat those words." I said, my voice lowering. I looked at him and he frowned, confusion written over his face. I leaned up and turned to him, gazing into his honey brown eyes. "Don't ever say you'll die. Not on me." I said, biting my lip.

"Angel, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded as the first tear slid down my face. Even in the moonlight he could see it, his thumb wiping it away. He leaned in closer to me his fingers running through my hair as I started to cry.

"Ssshhh, Angel don't cry. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered, pulling me into his embrace. The musky smell of his cologne filled my nostrils with its nostalgic scent. The scent that I was becoming addicted to.

I clung on to him and cried into his shoulder as he petted my hair and kept whispering to me. I clung to his jacket as the first drops of rain started to fall. He rested his chin on my head, concealing me from the rain. He pulled me in and cradled me against his chest.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered. "They've all left me. I can't lose you too."

"Who left you? Who have you lost?"

"They're all dead. All their bodies, all the blood. The black, the graves, the darkness." I muttered, tears falling down my face.

"Angel, what are you talking about?" He asked.

"We used to say a poem." I said quickly, the words forming on my tongue. "The one that looks like Santa Claus, collecting beautiful things, saying he had to have them all. Sleep but stay awake, the love he showed his children were always fake. Used and abused toys, no-one wondered why all of his children were boys. Silent pleas and quiet screams, right from the start we lost all of our dreams." I recited the poem I've heard so many times.

"Angel, I don't like that poem. It sounds so...so dark." He said, kissing my forehead softly. I buried my face into his neck and inhaled, being transported back to my happy place. My safe place. Right in Zayn's arms.

"No more dark poems. Only poems about Zayn." I mumbled.

"That sounds better." He whispered. "Tell me one."

"Nope not yet. It isn't done yet. I'll tell you next time." I told him.

"So you agree that there'll be a next time. Another date?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, leaning over and looking at the stars. I pointed to a specific cluster and Zayn looked up at where I was pointing.

"What's that?" He asked.

"The constellation Gemini."

"What's so special about that that you pointed it out?"

"They were the twins. Though their love for each other transcended the heavens."

"Ohhhh, is that what you want?" He asked, petting my hair.

"Yes. I want to be legendary lovers."

"With me?"

"With whoever holds my heart." I answered.

"Ohhhh," he said, looking down at me. I smiled and plucked his nose.

"Which right now is you." I whispered, grabbing his hand. He squeezed mines and smiled at me before kissing our intertwined hands.

**A/N: So you like itm At least three people tell me that you love sweet Zayn!! I know I do :) Btw yay for early update! Oh and that poem hehe I made that sitting down waiting for roll call. It's mine! No stealing**