Chapter Ten

**A/N: So I'm currently working on a lot of projects. Besides writing Almost Is Never Enough, Reaper's Kiss, and A Love For Live Art, I am also writing four original fictions, 1.) The Sleazy Diaries, 2.) Cross Breeds, 3.) Love Bites, and 4.) Fire and Ice. I am also rewriting 5.) Angels and Demons and thinking of writing this story called 6.) Dark Paradise. I was wondering would you like a glimpse of some? Yes, No, Maybe So? I need at least four yes for each book. You can only vote once for two stories so choose (i.e. yes for 1.) and 2.) )! Btw can I get like more votes on this before the next update? I'll say twenty, that's a good starting price.**

"Once upon a time we're burning bright, now all we ever seem to do is fight. On and on and on and on. Once upon a time on the same side. Once upon a time on the same side of the same game. But why'd you have to go and dump water all over my fate." -Princess of China

Sweaty bodies were everywhere as the techno music pulsated through all of our bodies. Zayn held my waste, holding me tightly against him. I looked over and smiled at Kadie who had Niall holding her from behind and Liam in front of her. She sent me the biggest smile she had, causing me to smile back at her.

"Are you okay?" Zayn whispered in my ear. I turned around to see his face.

"Couldn't be better." I said, smiling up at him.

"Well isn't that the truth." This guy said, looking at me. I turned and saw that there was this guy staring at me, practically drooling.

"If I was you I would stop chatting with my boyfriend." Zayn growled.

" Zayn, calm down." I chided him, squeezing his hand. He looked at the guy then back at me, smiling at the warm gaze I was giving him. He grabbed a hold of me, pulling me back to the bar with him. I turned around looked at the guy who was watching me as he chatted on his phone.

"We need to go." I told him.

"What, why?" He asked, concern lacing his face.

"That guy worries me." I said, tilting my head towards the guy. Zayn looked towards him, a frown forming on his face.

"He's gone, so I don't think there's a problem." Zayn told me.

"They're closer." I said, looking around the club.

"Who's closer?" Zayn asked. Just when he turned back to me his face dropped. A flash went off behind me, causing me to shudder in shock.

"What was that?" I asked, turning around to see a guy with a camera. Zayn's face contorted to one of rage. He pushed me away and I watched his fist connect with the side of the paparazzi's face.

"Zayn, stop now!" I yelled at him. He completely ignored me, continuing to bash the paparazzi. I watched the camera fall to the ground and I grabbed it, holding it tightly in my hand.

"Zayn mate stop it!" Harry yelled. The others came to grab Zayn. Liam grabbed Zayn, holding him down. Harry grabbed him also to stop his thrashing while Louis

came to be along with Niall and Kadie.

"Well this was not how I imagined our club night to be." Kadie said.

"What's wrong with Zayn?" I asked.

"He's gone dark." Louis whispered.

"What's that?" Kadie asked, nodding to my hand.

"That guy's camera." I answered. Kadie's face clouded over and she nodded, opening up her purse and I dropped it in. Louis watched the exchange with curious eyes, though he didn't say anything at all.

"Lets go." Kadie said. I nodded, getting up to follow her. Niall and Louis came up behind us and Kadie stopped and turned to them. "You two make sure that Zayn doesn't get in trouble."

"That's what the strong man and giant are for." Louis said, running out the door with us.

" We need to dispose of this thing, fast." Kadie said, swinging her purse in her hand.

"It's just a camera." Louis said.

"With pictures of Zayn and me." I said, telling the truth, though it wasn't the reason why I wanted the camera destroyed.

"That makes sense since we don't want them to know that there's any relationships going on." Louis said.

"Wait, you're trying to keep us a secret?" Kadie asked.

"Not you babe, though I'm not sure people would approve of both Liam and I dating you. The problem lies within Angel." Niall said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Well there's going to be a huge backlash if our fans find out we have gay members."

"Fine by me." I said, thinking any reason to get rid of these pics work. We heard a commotion and saw Zayn being pulled out of the bar, Harry and Liam trying to contain him. Then the cops pulled up, emerging from their cars with their guns aimed.

"Take care of Zayn, Kadie come on." I said, grabbing her hand. We ran off leaving the two boys behind with the commotion.

"What's the real reason you need this camera?" Kadie huffed in between breaths.

"These weren't taken by a paparazzi." I said.

"No shit, they're not allowed in the club." She said, turning the corner and slowing down. "So who took them?"

I stared at her trying to decide whether to tell her the whole story so I decided to go with part of it. "Yesterday Zayn saw me chatting with a guy."

"Yes, I remember. He blew up then too, he has some serious anger issues. What about it?"

"Tonight there was a guy there at the club that was watching me. He made a phone call right before that guy took a photo of me." I told her.

"So the two are connected?" She questioned.

"I think so." I whispered.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

I looked back in the direction we came from before looking back at her. "That my past is back to hunt me."

**A/N: So yeah one of my fans said they wanted to see Love Bites and Dark Paradise. I guess that's what you'll get! Do you like it? Time to build a bit of suspense. Sorry that my chapters are like shorter, it sucks of me! I'll do better!!**