Chapter Nine

**A/N: Hii it's been forever!**

"I'm sorry I don't understand where all of this is coming from, I thought that we were fine." - Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk ft. Nate Ruess.

" It's okay hun, screw Zayn." Kadie said, rummaging through her clothes. I looked up at her from the floor, frowning at my blonde friend. She looked down at me and smiled again, throwing a shirt to me. "Does this look good on me?" She asked.

I inspected the shirt, a black sleeveless tee with this rainbow bedazzled butterfly going from the center off to the right. I nodded as she pulled out a black mini skirt, grabbing some black tights to go along with it. She threw those clothes at me and then grabbed me an outfit that was similar to hers, though my shirt had a rainbow checkered pattern. I smiled at her and grabbed my black skinnies and my black checkered rainbow bandana from my closet. I ran into the bathroom, quickly changing and coming out to show her. She smiled in a approving manner before going in to change herself.

I walked over to my phone, inspecting all the missed calls and texts I received. Of course they were all from Zayn.

From: Zayn

1- Angel babe I'm so sorry please forgive me!

2- Angel answer me!

3- Torture not talking to you!

4- Don't be mad at me!

5- I'm coming over!

6- Please don't leave!

7- I'm here!

The last text came through while I was holding the phone. I manually sent a thousand curses to the texting gods for not warning me!

I looked up at the door just as a fist collided with the wooden frame. Kadie peaked her head out of the restroom, trying it slightly. I mouthed the word 'Zayn' and she frowned. She started shaking her head, telling me not to open it which I wasn't going to do at all.

"I know you're in there, I can here the shower running!" Zayn called from the other side of the door. Kadie ran back in the restroom and turned it off before fully emerging wrapped in a towel. "You just turned it off!"

Kadie looked at me and mouthed the weird 'hide' which I did, running beside the bookshelf that was to the right of the door and squatting down. Kadie covered her mouth to stifle a giggle and then she turned, straightening herself up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Where's my Angel?" Zayn asked, peeking inside past Kadie. Kadie held her ground, not actually letting him get into the room.

"He's not here Zayn. I'm trying to take a shower so could you please leave?" Kadie said. Zayn pushed past her and he walked over to the bed, looking around the room.

"He's here, I know he's here." Zayn said

"What do you want?" I asked, emerging from my hiding spot.

"Your forgiveness. I didn't mean to snap, I just got so jealous!"

"Why would you get jealous? Do you think I'm unfaithful or something?" I yelled.

"Ohhh would you listen to that. The water is still running." Kadie said. I gave her a 'wtf' look as she run off to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I shook my head at my friend and Zayn chuckled slightly. He sat on the bed and patted the spot beside him. I reluctantly forced myself to sit beside him, still seething with anger.

"Talk to me." Zayn said.

"Nothing to talk about."

"I'm sorry. I fucked up. After I realized what I did I ran out looking for you but you were already gone."

"I walked," I said, looking over at him, "I had to breath."

"You walk really fast for a small guy." He said, causing me to smile.

"Okay, I might've ran some."

"That's more believable." He said. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in, kissing my forehead. "My Angel you have to bare with me. I get crazy for you and I do stupid shit."

"I know, that's why I'm punishing you." I said, not willing to return the affection.

"You're not really mad at me." He said, leaning into me.

"Yes I am." I argued.

" Then why am I so close to you?"

"Because nobody taught you the importance of personal space." i said. He chucked and leaned in further, kissing my cheek.

"Forgive me my Angel?" He whispered.

"One more chance, but if you don't trust me about anything else it's over. Understand?"

"Aye, yi Captain." He copied the SpongeBob pirate. I smiled and curled up in his arms, right where I belonged.

" So we're still going out right?" Kadie asked, pulling our attention to the door.

"Yes babes we are." I said, smiling at Zayn once he squeezed my hand.

**A/N: sorry this is kinda a filler! but I do remember my overall plot for this story so it'll be getting back on track. Thanks for still being fans!**