CHAPTER 1

--

A boy was walking arrogantly along the corridor to his class. His appearance was so 'badboy' . His messy hair and shirts. He didn't even care about his appearance. But the thing that make him interesting was his sweet and handsome face but more to sweet. His milky skin, chubby cheeks, pretty and shining eyes and also his sexy body.

He walked into his class ignoring the teacher who's currently in the class.

"You're late, Oh Sehun" the teacher said. Sehun, the guy just raised his shoulder. The teacher sigh heavily and pat his forehead. He turned around and continue teaching.

Sehun just smile teasingly and sat in his place behind the class. He didn't even need to listen to the teacher.

--

Meanwhile, another guy was focusing on the lesson. His appearance was so neat. His handsome face, sharp jawline, sexy tan skin, sharp eyes and his tough body makes girls killed each other to be with him.

But his lacking was he's too cold and expressionless. He never show any expression other than his cold and flat face.

He's Kim Jongin or Kai, the school ice prince and head prefect.

No one can even change the wild Oh Sehun and only one person can change him.

--
Heyya this is my new story💕 should I continue it or not?? 💝 I'm sorry if this is too short bcs it's the first chap so next chapter will be long🌸