CHAPTER 13

Sehun's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. It's already morning! Suddenly I remembered the yesterday incident when Kim Jongin visited me. My face automatically blushed.

I touched my forehead, he kissed me yesterday. Again. I pulled the blanket and covered my red face, I smiled shyly.

"It's already 7!!" I jumped off my bed and ran towards the bathroom. I'm already late! The school will start in 30 minutes!! You changed a lot Hun!

I quickly ran out of the bathroom and wore my school uniform. I didn't have much time to prepare myself.

"Sehunnie?" my mom called me. I smiled and kissed her cheek before running towards the door. My mom just smiled seeing me.

I ran as fast as I could to school. My house was not far away from school but of course it took times.

As I reached the school, I could see the prefects already there. I pat my forehead frustratedly after seeing the person was there. Surely you know who was that!

I sighed heavily and walked towards the school gate.

"Oh Sehun?" the husky voice called out my name. I sighed again and lifted up my head slowly to face the 'handsome' face, duh!

"Yes?" I said.

"You're late" the guy said again. I know im late bruh, why did you need to tell me that?!

"I know, Kim Jongin" I said and looked at him with my popular cold face.

"Do you have any reason for that, Sehun?" Jongin said and stared at me making me feel kinda weird cause my heart kept beating faster.

"I-i overslept" I answered his question honestly. Well yeah, I really overslept this morning right?

He looked at me without saying anything making me more uncomfortable. Finally he asked me to stand beside him and wait for him. WAIT FOR HIM?! FOR WHAT THO?!

"You can close the gate now, ahjussi" Jongin said asking the guard to close the gate after making sure there's nobody else.

"Now Oh Sehun, follow me" he said coldly to me! Coldly! Really different from yesterday.

I sighed heavily again! and followed the head prefect's steps.

"Why do you want to meet me?" I asked him while looking at him still with less expression.

"Are you okay now?" he asked. I looked at him confusedly. What did he mean?

"You already fully recovered?" he asked again. Now, I understand him.

"Yes, I'm better now" I said. He nodded his head.

"Jongin" I called out his name. I should say this to him!

He turned around to see me.

"Yes?" he said.

"T-thank you" I said. My face slowly blushed.

"Thank you for what?" he asked. Is he stupid or something?! WHAT THE FREAK DUDE?!

"F-for yesterday" I said still trying to keep calm.

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" he asked and smiled teasingly to me. That's it! This guy really wanna die.

I didn't answered his question, I looked at him with the cold expression. He grinned and smiled handsomely to me. Not so handsome but ugh yeah he's handsome!

"Much welcome, Sehunnie" he said with his sweet smile.

"Can I go now, head prefect?" I said, teasing him actually. He stared at me before shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You need to be punish for being late today" he said. Punish?! What the- ughh

"What do I need to do?" I asked him lazily. I'm done with him now.

"You have two choices" he said while lifting up his two fingers. I looked at him confusedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Clean up the whole school-

Jongin said and pointed at the people who were picking up the rubbish. I'm not doing that!

-or the second choice" he said while smiling meaningfully.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

He still smiling and his finger pointed his lips.

"A kiss?" he said and smirked. I looked at him shockly. WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!

"ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?!" I yelled loudly while he just laughed loudly.

"You need to choose which one you want" he said. "I'm seriously gonna kill you, KIM.JONG.IN!"

"I'm waiting for your answer, Oh Sehun" he said and made me wanna kill him RIGHT NOW!

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. I closed my eyes tightly and leaned towards him.

Chu~

I pressed my lips on his plump lips. I kissed him! I wanna walk away from him but before I could do that, he pushed my head until our lips met again.

He kissed me deeply and I couldn't do anything. I didn't know why I'm not stopping him. His kiss made me drunk. I couldn't think about anything else.

After few minutes, the kiss ended. We both stared at each other. What had happened to me?!

"I-i will go now" I said and quickly walked away from Jongin.

Kai's pov

I looked at Sehun when he walked away from me. Suddenly the incident made me smiled.

"Now, I'm sure with my feelings" I said and touched my chest, I can feel the heartbeat whenever I were with him.

"I won't deny it now, I'm falling in love with you Oh Sehun"

Now the problem was, did he feel the same thing as me? I won't deny it anymore! I love him!

"I will make you fall in love too, Sehunnie" I walked away from there to my class.

"Yo! nice smile, dude!" Chanyeol pat my shoulder. I smiled at him when I heard his words.

"What happened, Kim?" Luhan asked me.

"I kissed him" I said honestly. Luhan and Chanyeol looked at me confusedly.

"Who?" they asked.

"Oh Sehun" my answer made them shocked asf!

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" they shouted loudly making the other people looked at us weirdly.

"Don't shout, idiot!" I said.

They sat down and stared at me with a -explain to us now dude- look.

I told them about the incident and ended up getting hit by them.

"What the freak, idiot?!" I yelled at them. They looked at me coldly.

"You're crazy, Kim Kai!"

"Really really crazy!"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. I'm crazy? Duh! I'm not or maybe I am?

--

Sorry for the late update! Enjoy it💕