CHAPTER 22

Author's pov

"Appa! Why you didnt do anything?!" Taeyong asked his father. He's confused cause Yunho already promised him to ruin the marriage but nothing happened and the wedding went well.

"Appa has a perfect plan for that, Taeyong" Yunho answered, he looked at his son and explained to him all his plans. Taeyong pulled a smirk and grinned.

"I can't wait to see that! Jongin will be mine!" he said excitedly.

While they were discussing, they didn't realize someone was watching them and heard all their plans.

The guy called his boss, he needed to tell him about this.

"Hello Sir?" he said.

"What?" the guy on the phone asked.

"I have some news for you about Oh Yunho and his son" he explained the reason.

"So what is their plan?" the guy called sir asked. He explained all the things home heard just now to his boss.

The guy pulled a scary smirk and chuckled.

"Stupid! Keep watching them, dont let your eyes off of them" he said and ended up the call.

"I won't let that happen, Oh Yunho!" the guy said and smiled, a really scary smile.

-

Sehun closed the bathroom door with a really red face, he's embarrassed because of Kai just now. He shook his head trying to forget it.

He took off his clothes and stepped in the shower, the warm water flowed over his body and it's so refreshing. He turned off the shower and sit there nervously.

"What should I do now? Should I go out or not?" he kept thinking about the first night thing. This is his first time, of course he's nervous and...scared.

He mumbled and kept wandering in the bathroom until didn't realise he already spent half an hour in the bathroom. Suddenly a knocking stopped him.

"Sehunnie? Is everything okay in there?" Sehun can hear Kai's voice from outside and that made him moreeeeee nervous!

"I-Im okay!" he answered right away, hiding his nervousness and scariness.

Sehun took a deep breath before going out but his hand accidentally hit something, he bend down to take the thing and it's the present his mom gave just now. He almost forgot about it!

He remembered that his mom asked him to wear this for tonight, without thinking about anything suspicious he opened the paper bag and his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" he yelled loudly while lifting up the thing. The weirdest thing he never imagined he would wear!

Do you guys want to know what it is?

Really really want to know?

Welp it's a...

A FREAKING LINGERIE!

HOW CAN A MAN WEAR THE FREAKING LINGERIE?!

Sehun finally remembered, the suspicious smile he got from his mom and mom in law when they gave the present to him. He's in dilemma, should he wear it?

"Wear it if you love us" suddenly he remembered his mom's words. Sehun was so confused. In the end, he just wore the freaking thing and got out of the bathroom.

Sehun stepped out of the bathroom and saw Kai laying on the bed. He's busy with his phone and realised Sehun was walking towards him.

He got up and walked towards Sehun.

"What took you so long in there?" he asked.

"I-I have some problems" he answered, well not 100% lying right? That was really a problem!

"You look yummy today!" Kai whispered into Sehun's ear seductively.

Kai began to lick Sehun's ear, Sehun shivered and held Kai's shirt tightly. Kai kissed the milky neck and left some marks there. He lifted Sehun up and put him onto the bed.

His lips started to kiss Sehun's lips. The kiss goes deeper. Kai shoved his tongue into Sehun's mouth.

"Jong-Jonginnhh"

Kai's hands slowly unbuttoned the shirt and unzipped the pants.

Silent.

Kai looked at Sehun shockly. Sehun looked up when he felt like Kai was not doing anything, he saw Kai was staring at his body with a shock expression.

"J-jongin?" he called out the older name.

"Why are you wearing this, Sehunna?" Kai asked and stroked Sehun's body when he already woke up again.

"E-eomma asked me t-to wear it" Sehun answered while trying to hold his moan.

"You look so sexy, baby" Kai said while staring hungrily at Sehun. The scenery of Sehun wearing the black lingerie really made him on fire.

Without wasting time, he kissed Sehun's lips wildly and shoved his hand into the lingerie and searched for something there. He took off the disturbing thing from Sehun and threw it away.

Now he can see the sexy body of his wife. His fair skin and perfect skin! He licked the pinkish nipples making Sehun shivered.

"Jonginnhh~"

"Yes, baby?"

"Y-your shirthhh~" Sehun said trying to tell Kai to take off his clothes. Kai smirked, Sehun didn't realise anything. In his much only full of Kai.

"Take it off for me, baby~" Kai said and Sehun quickly took it off.

Sehun blushed when he saw Kai's perfect abs and sexy muscles.

"Are you ready, baby?" Kai asked. Sehun nodded although he's not really sure. Seeing that, Kai pecked a kiss on Sehun lips and looked at him with a calmer look.

Slowly Kai pushed his big junior into Sehun. He went deeper making Sehun shouted shockly.

"Ahh~ K-kaiihhh~~!!" Sehun yelled loudly after Kai went even deeper into him.

"O-ohhh b-babyyhh~"

Kai went even deeper and faster. Sehun held Kai's broad shoulder tightly. It's really hurt at first but slowly the pain become a pleasure.

"J-jonginnhh!!"

"Se-Sehunnhh!!"

They both stared at each other, Sehun looked into the deep eyes. He smiled.

"Thank you, Sehun-ah" Kai said and kissed the younger forehead. Sehun nodded and smiled sweetly. He's so tired now.

"Sleep well" Kai whispered and pulled Sehun into a tight hug. Sehun leaned his head onto Kai chest and fall asleep.

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update! Im kinda busy with my school:( and sorry if this chapter is not so good, I will try to improve it💕