CHAPTER 30

Secret guy's pov

I were doing my works in the office when suddenly someone knocked my door. Chanyeol came in, he handed an envelope to me.

"What is this?" I asked him.

He told me that these were taken just now by one of our spy, the picture that showed Oh Yunho with a scary guy probably a killer by his appearance.

"What's his plan now?" I asked, still looking at the picture.

"He wanna kidnap Sehun" Chanyeol replied. What? Kidnap? Damn that guy, how can he hurt his own son?

"Don't let your eyes off of them" I stated, Chanyeol nodded and scurried out of my room.

While I were deep in thought, someone knocked my door again. I saw Luhan and Chanyeol walked into the room.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Sir, we're really sorry for disturbing you but we just wanna ask you something" Luhan said, looking at me.
"What?" I said.

Well I guess you guys cant wait to know my real identity. Maybe some of you already guessed it right but I'm gonna tell you anyways.

So, this is it!

My real identity is...

is...

is...

"When will you tell Sehun about your true self, Kai?"

Yes, you're right! I'm that Kim Jongin!

So dont be confused, lemme explain it one by one.

Me, Kim Jongin was the head prefect but I were also the head mafia, the side that I never showed up to anyone. Luhan and Chanyeol? They were in my group, they were also a mafia.

Now, let's get back to the story.

"When will you tell Sehun about your true self, Kai?" Luhan asked, seriously. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"This is not the right time yet, Lu" I said, staring at him.

"So when is the right time, Kim Jongin?" Chanyeol asked, raising his voice tone.

"I'm afraid he might leave me if he find out the truth" I replied, that was my bigger fear ever.

"Listen Kim Kai" Luhan said. He was in the serious mood now, I knew it when he called me Kim Kai. That showed me he was serious.

"Kyungsoo was shock too after found out about me, but look! He can accept it and Im really sure Sehun will" he said, looking at me.

"Baekhyun was the same, Kai" Chanyeol interrupted. Both of them were staring at me, waiting for me to say anything.

I released a heavy sigh, slowly nodding my head.

"I will tell him" I said.

"Promise us you will, Kim" Luhan said, crossing his hand while lifting one of his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I promise" I rolled my eyes, they were being informal again. Well sometimes they will be formal with me cause I were their boss or leader but sometimes this will happen.

"Now get your ass out, and remember I am your boss here!" I stated, looking at them with my serious look.

"Yes Sir, we will" Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes before walking out with Luhan.

My phone suddenly rang, I pulled a smile after seeing the name.

Baby Bunny is calling...

"Hello, sweetheart?" I asked, I were really sure he was blushing there.

"Jongin, where are you now?" gosh, that sweet voice, I already missing him.

"I have some works to do, why?" I said, not hundred percents lying right? I were working.

"Can I go out with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun?" he asked, I pulled a smile.

"Sure, baby" my answer made him yelled excited. He quickly said good bye and ended up the call before saying the three words that made me smiled widely.

"Thank you! I love you, Jongin!"

-

Author's pov

"Hey guys!" Sehun said while walking towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

"Sehun!" both of them shouted.

"Where are we going today?" Sehun asked, he was excited to go out with them.

"Anywhere! We haven't go out together after Sehun married" Baekhyun said, Sehun pouted and hugged his best friends.

"We haven't see the bad boy in you Sehun-ah?" Kyungsoo said, jokingly. He noticed, Sehun slowly changed. He was not the bad boy like before. He had changed.

"Let's just go now before I change my mind and kick your asses!" Sehun said, he walked away leaving those two who were laughing. Right, he hasn't completely changed yet.

"What that Kim Jongin did to our Sehun?" Baekhyun said, still laughing.
"I don't know but he successfully changed him" Kyungsoo replied, both of them smiled at each other before Sehun loud voice startled them.

"Let's go now before he seriously gonna kick our asses" they both continue laughing and ran towards Sehun.

"I'm really tired!" Baekhyun whined, he sat down on the bench nearer them.

"Should we go home now?" Kyungsoo asked, sitting beside Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol will be here in few minutes, do you want a lift?" asked Baekhyun while looking at Sehun.

"No it's okay, i will just walk home" Sehun shook his head, he didn't want to trouble Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they already helped him so many times.

"But Sehun-

"It's okay, Kyung!" Sehun cut off Kyungsoo's words before the guy can say anything.

"Be careful, Sehunna" they said before saying goodbye, Sehun nodded and smiled.

Sehun was walking alone along the road, he walked as fast as he could to arrive at his house.

Kai?

Sehun didn't want to bother the guy cause Sehun thought that he was busy with works, prefect's works in Sehun's mind.

"It's so scary and cold!" Sehun huffed, he walked quickly while tighten the mantle he wore.

Sehun's steps stopped when he felt like someone was following him. His grip on the mantle tighter, he could hear the sound of foot steps.

Sehun quickly stepped away, but someone suddenly hugged his waist. Sehun shouted loudly but the guy closed his mouth.

"Sehunna!" the familiar voice, Sehun turned around and saw Kai smiling at him. Sehun furrowed and pouted.

"Jongin!" he hit Kai's chest playfully.

Kai chuckled.

"Why are you walking alone, Sehun?" Kai asked. Sehun still pouted.

"I don't want to disturb you so, I just walk home" he answered, Sehun pinched the chubby cheeks playfully.

"Stop it!" Sehun pushed away Kai's hand from his precious cheek that already turned red.

"Don't do this again" Kai warned him, Sehun smiled sweetly and nodded.

--

Hi there! Sorry for the late update and im really sorry if the story becomes weird 🙇 ill try to make it better❤

Follow my friend acc; baekhyunfan123 ✨ and read her stories 👌💕